SUPERPOWER

Formation

Bigger

Brown Skin Girl

Energy

Blackbiird

16 Carriages

Ya Ya

I hope Beyoncé takes advantage of the fact that her entire career has been molded for an election cycle like this!!!!

• Like 2

This is a great ad. It's amazing how much a good soundtrack can affect you.

• Like 5

I'm kinda nervous she ruined her chances. Beyoncé is lowkey bad luck :rip: 

• Haha 1

Kinda need her to walk out to Church Girl

• Haha 9

This is about as good as it gets for an intro add to her campaign! & freedom as the song? *chefs kiss* I am blown away by how her campaign has been operating thus far. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, MattieB said:

with a gay VP

Nah this isn't happening

Edited by getBusy

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

american requiiem

Well that's the song of America's funeral probably not a great choice for something that supposed to be hopeful  :lmao:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, KreuzbergBaby said:

Black people prefer Trump and I can't blame them.

You dislike black women that much? You was trashing Normani, then Beyonce' now you're coming after Kamala? And stop speaking for Black people especially when you're LYING. 

OT: Amazing video with a powerful message and great song behind it. It was empowering. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's giving Lemonade vibes OMG

Lemonade, sweetiee

• Haha 2

I love how she's taking back the word "freedom" from the right and using it against them. It's a smart move. :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

People saying she should try to appeal to Republicans more confuses me because she IS the Democratic nominee; the reason her base and American Democrats will vote for her is because of the liberal values she promotes. Of course, it's politics, and she needs to appeal to Americans who may not automatically align with her on the surface of things, but it would be more dangerous, in my opinion, for her to do a 180 in this election and start lying to gain more voters. This would ultimately make her look spineless and lose votes on both sides. Her real job is to push the progressive policies she's pushed her entire career, as she has in this ad, and convince on-the-fence and conservative Americans that these policies aren't just for the benefit of Democrats, but all Americans. 

• Like 14

Even though I'm only a brazilian gay lol, I don't want to see Trump winning at all. I've suffered enough with Bolsonaro's government and I don't want to see the far-right movement gaining force again with Trump being re-elected. The damage would be global, and would affect Brazil directally, where the far-right movement is waiting for Trump's enourmous influence to regaing their full force here and also affect Lula's govenment (which is the opposition of the far-right). They have hope that, with Trump as a president, it would also affect Bolsonaro's imminent prision. So, for obvious reasons, I'm very interested on this american election. I was totally hopeless with Baiden, but Kamala Harris's nomination came like a light in the end of the tunnel. It's gonna be a blood bath, but at least now I have hope again that american people will choose the better option.

• Like 9

Powerful. :clap3:

1 hour ago, shimind said:

should have used a taylor song to appeal to white America cuz that's where the votes at.. i guess she hasnt leaned any lesson from the hillary debacle of 2016:rip:

Yep. She sould go with "I promise that you'll never find another like meeheeheee" 

• Haha 1

When Freedom has its chart resurgence moment after November :clap3: 

• Like 1

Everything is romantic next :clap3:

It's funny I never listen to this song on its own but it's really made for this kind of **** 

• Like 1

Beyonce :clap3:

She said NO to Woman's World

nz4Os0w.gif

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, king_queen said:

SUPERPOWER

The best song for her presi.campaign.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.