• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• REDMAN

• Jon Snow

• heckinglovato

• Kiss It Better

She really is winning, isn't she? Who would've thought.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

incredible song, sometimes I forget how good it is :jonny4:

• Like 6

should have used a taylor song to appeal to white America cuz that's where the votes at.. i guess she hasnt leaned any lesson from the hillary debacle of 2016:rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

i wish she used something off cowboy carter like ya ya or american requiiem instead but we move... anyway

Let's hope she uses YA YA next 

:heart:

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

We are SO back 

Digital art gif. Animated Daffy Duck, Ariel, and Winnie the Pooh dance together in front of a graffitied wall.

• Like 2

Great ad. Hope she doesn't go full on woke, she really needs to appeal to the middle class whites. excited for her VP pick and hope it will give her a boost

• Thumbs Down 1

A beautiful, young, poc woman with a gay VP 

Honestly this is more impressive than Obama :jonnycat:

This is where the swifties and the hive need to show the world their powers. Not useless ass stats. Every stanbases should come together. The oldies will be coming in full force 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Flanders said:

Great ad. Hope she doesn't go full on woke, she really needs to appeal to the middle class whites. excited for her VP pick and hope it will give her a boost

I don't think they will, she has nothing to gain from that. In the ad she already makes her stances clear (healthcare, abortion rights, crime, poverty, gun violence) which are great points that align with her career so far

The 180 this campaign did after Biden stepped down is truly historic :deadbanana4:

• Like 9

I think YA YA has too many curse words to be used in a presidential campaign. Yeah she could just use the clean version but it's still probably not the best idea.  Freedom is the more family friendly option! :clap3:

Remember when Hillary was supposed to use 'Upgrade You' on her campaign? :rip:Kamala should pick a more festive B sing next, i vote for Check On It.

• Haha 1

Really good video and choice of song. I'm so hopeful. 

Ego next pls :flame:

It's giving Lemonade vibes OMG

This Is America by Childish Gambino next :clap3:

Does she have a VP yet?

50 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

i wish she used something off cowboy carter like ya ya or american requiiem instead but we move... anyway

American Requiem is a funeral song for America and Ya Ya is overtly critical of America so there's no way they're touching those :rip: Freedom (apart from Kendrick's part) is a safe protest song. 

Black people prefer Trump and I can't blame them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 53

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.