Was Gaga Offered Olympic Slot After Katy Declined Performing Woman's World?

PoisonedIvy

If this was true, Katy did something right cause Woman's World would have ruined the Olympics :clack:

• Haha 3

Like 168 million for Las Vegas contract . 

source : nowhere to be found :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cackled

I'm SCREAMING GIRL YOU'RE BEING MESSYYYYYY RIGHT NOW!!! :hoetenks:

• Haha 2

I have it on good authority Celine was going to perform WW with Katy. Keep an eye out for the news to break! 

• Haha 1

Pretty stupid to pass on such a big opportunity if true :giraffe:

Spoiler

But we all knew it couldn't be true :giraffe:

Spoiler

Edited by alexrex
  • Thanks 1

Sure, why not

Ava Max rejected it first, then Katy. So Gaga is the third option.

Girl are you okay? What is up with your threads lately? Gaga will sing La Vie En Rose, a song she has sung before, most famously in smash hit ASIB with THEE Celine Dion. How does Katy Perry and her #57 peaking song fit into this equation? Katy Perry and Celine?

Source? The voices in your head?

The dragging lmao 

spacer.png

They wanted someone with vocal talent, which is why they left Katy and a few others off the shortlist, never mind the final decision.

IMG_2271.thumb.jpeg.9cffcaff27d80ae014a1

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I have it on good authority Celine was going to perform WW with Katy. Keep an eye out for the news to break! 

Please stop the lies. It's actually Celine, Katy and Ava Max that were going to perform. :clack:

Spoiler

They cancelled the performance bc they didn't know who Ava Max was and thought it was some katycat 

Edited by Matchatea
  • Haha 1

Pretty sure Celine hand picked Gaga because she has immense respect for her and her talent. I can also see Gaga being one of the few celebrities to have reached out to Celine to offer comfort/support with her heath. I can certainly see that Gaga would be a comforting presence for Celine to return to the stage. One is the Mother Theresa of pop and the other kills nun's.

• Thanks 1

they offered it to gaga after hearing womans world

7 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

DeuxMoi and DailyMail should be reporting on this by Friday at the latest, I think Gaga's camp is just trying to keep it under wraps for now because they don't want it to be known she was Katy's understudy 

Messy

Clothes Mess GIF by Big Brother Australia

but continue.

7 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

DeuxMoi and DailyMail should be reporting on this by Friday at the latest, I think Gaga's camp is just trying to keep it under wraps for now because they don't want it to be known she was Katy's understudy 

Messy but continue what you're doing so well :3.

I bet that Celine got jealous that Katy replaced her in the vocal trinity, so she ran to get the best alternative. 

Only french people will understand but i have to post this :pancake:

Edited by Wewee
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.