Cyrus family drama gets bigger. Billy Ray calls Miley a "devil" and a"skank". + more.

rcksluke

I listened to the audio and I'm confident he's not talking about Miley or his children at all when he said "devil's a skank".  He was talking about his ex-wife who had children with other men before she met Billy.  But he is still trash for talking about her like that.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diet Pepsi

• ChooseyLover

• rcksluke

• Daglazzo

some of you are just genuinely dumb :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Why are some defending tish here? shes just as if not more disgusting for sleeping with her daughters ex fling and not even caring he was trash for being 54 with a 20 year old. The whole family is looking real bad honestly, the only one I feel for is Noah in all this 

• Like 4

That's disgusting and a shame he's speaking on his daughter like that. Miley remains unbothered, successful, and a world class talent and beauty. She's actually aging in reverse, I fear. 

Brandi is my fave, always unbothered and full of love for her sister. 

ad4d7e80e6ebc4bc91288f7bc04545f9e454ca2a.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

oh my... Miley grew up in a really twisted family tbh

What a mess.

:deadbanana:

I thought the thing about Tish's husband being Noah's ex was fake? has this been confirmed either way?

Lol is this how he thinks he can win back Miley?

Dumb as rocks. You know it's bad when your daughter is more emotionally mature than you 

I don't think he's talking about Miley here. 

However, he doesn't sound well. I've always felt bad for Miley because both of her parents have always sounded…not great. 

poor milegend, this family drama sounds crazy af - and I thought my family was bad :chick3:

Get off your damn high horse Billy.

Miley just won some Grammies, hosted a few televised New Years shows, and is a top contender to perform at the Super Bowl Halftime Show next year. What are you doing besides being a completely forgotten one-hit wonder country singer?

miley cyrus smile GIF

Seems like Billy was talking about Tish and not Miley.

On 7/24/2024 at 12:35 PM, Pink Whitney said:

He needs to die:cm: speaking like that on your daughter who is the ONLY reason for your success is nasty work

Billy Ray was actually a pretty big star in country in the 90s, was an actor, etc. so not completely true. However he is a horrible person for saying this :rip: Miley is also far bigger now and he was never as big as her.

I've noticed that when many men get to his age, they spiral. That midlife crisis thing is real. 

Regardless of whether it's about Miley or Tish, this is horrible. I just hope that Miley and Noah are mentally ok during all these family troubles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.