Should Taylor publicly endorse Kamala as president?

Kukai

No matter what stans say on here, Taylor Swift is the biggest popstar on the planet right now (and maybe the biggest of her generation). She has a HUGE fanbase and a big white female audience (52% of whom voted for Trump last election). If she comes out and endorses Kamala I genuinely think it'll make a big impact. 

We can't risk Trump and his vile Maga cultist fanbase win again. It'll embolden another generation of bigots and god knows what they'll do with project 25. 

Edited by Kukai
  • Like 2

Madonna is also the biggest popstar in the world but y'all aren't asking for her endorsement Kukai

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Madonna is also the biggest popstar in the world but y'all aren't asking for her endorsement Kukai

Let's be real, Madonna hasn't been relevant since Gaga, a more talented version of her, replaced her. :celestial5: Taylor is bigger than both of them and she genuinely has the power and relevance to shift continents. She's the only popstar who can make an impact in this election imo :michael:

• Thumbs Down 6

I believe that she should do so in order to move the needle, however slightly, against Trump and Project 2025. However, I believe she should evaluate her timing and speak up when it will have the most impact (and I am not sure that I have any opinion on when that would be).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kukai said:

Let's be real, Madonna hasn't been relevant since Gaga, a more talented version of her, replaced her. :celestial5: Taylor is bigger than both of them and she genuinely has the power and relevance to shift continents. She's the only popstar who can make an impact in this election imo :michael:

Gaga isn't relevant in 2024 Kukai

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

I publicly endorse a ban on these hourly threads about who she should endorse :heart:

• Like 9

Anyone who needs an endorsement from a celebrity to make them go and vote is pathetic.

But the stakes not only for America but the world are too high that every vote counts. And if an endorsement from the biggest name in entertainment is going to secure more (democratic) votes then yes she absolutely should

• Like 8

Just now, Mordecai said:

Anyone who needs an endorsement from a celebrity to make them go and vote is pathetic.

But the stakes not only for America but the world are too high that every vote counts. And if an endorsement from the biggest name in entertainment is going to secure more (democratic) votes then yes she absolutely should

This isn't any celebrity though. This is quite literally one of the biggest celebrities of our time who has a genuinely MASSIVE fanbase. She can galvanise people who might've not bothered going out to vote (as pathetic as that is). We need all the help we can get. 

she will endorse her

• Like 1

I endorse Taylor Swift to retire

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

She won't endorse publicly somebody, a big part of her audience is Republican, it would be stupid if she does

she should come out as a trumpet and release puta tv

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

she will endorse her

However, I'm going to be a little pessimistic: I don't think it will make a significant change. Trump is very strong in this election 

Edited by Strawberry Bubble

3 minutes ago, MP3 said:

She won't endorse publicly somebody, a big part of her audience is Republican, it would be stupid if she does

She endorsed Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in 2020 so not really 

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Kukai said:

This isn't any celebrity though. This is quite literally one of the biggest celebrities of our time who has a genuinely MASSIVE fanbase. She can galvanise people who might've not bothered going out to vote (as pathetic as that is). We need all the help we can get. 

My comment wasn't shade at Taylor (and I did say she is the biggest name in entertainment). Just the idea that there are people out there who won't bother to educate themselves on even the basics of politics and exercise their democratic right, but would rather rely on what a public figure told them to do. I remember reading somewhere that Oprah's endorsement of Obama helped him get tons of votes back in 2008, I just can't believe there are people out there that are like this, it scares me

She will endorse Kamala, but will wait until it'll have the most impact.

i dont think she will speak about politics at all

• Like 1

taylor-swift.gif

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

Because we're not in 1984. Hope that helps! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

Miss Swift has a lot to lose if she endorses Copmala

She publicly endorsed Biden in the 2020 election and then went on to have the biggest album and tour on the planet. The queen of pop Taylor Swift will be fine :foxaylove3:

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

Madonna was also the biggest popstar in the world but y'all aren't asking for her endorsement Kukai

Taylor - Time present 

Madonna - Time past 

Spoiler

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Just now, Kukai said:

She publicly endorsed Biden in the 2020 election and then went on to have the biggest album and tour on the planet. The queen of pop Taylor Swift will be fine :foxaylove3:

Edited my post, sorry.

It doesn't matter she'll do what is best for her public perception and image (which is probably keeping quiet)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.