Rumor: Sabrina X Olivia collab is in the works.

Darkgalord

the way atrl switched on olivia :rip:

come through homophobia :WAP:

That girl wouldn't even acknowledge Sabrina when the internet was dog piling on her while she was getting her big break, that's all I'll say

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Riverbank said:

That girl wouldn't even acknowledge Sabrina when the internet was dog piling on her while she was getting her big break, that's all I'll say

:keir:  Sabrina who ?

Is someone's album a flop so they have to add on a remix with a controversial collab to get streams?

1 hour ago, Riverbank said:

What was she going to say? Yeah she is the b that stole my man? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

What was she going to say? Yeah she is the b that stole my man? 

Idk but if these rumors are true then it's quite convenient that she ran to her for a collab like nothing happened only once Sabrina started overshadowing her

david-bowie-2.thumb.jpg.c2391a527e272edc

Now if only poor Joshua was granted the same grace but unfortunately for him, he doesn't have an Espresso yet

12 hours ago, Riverbank said:

Just promo for Sabrina's album.  Olivia will never do a collaboration with Sabrina  :rip:  

22 hours ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

hopefully Sabrina stays away from that fad 

im sorry but i fail to see the fad in Olivia who outside atrl and some small aread on x, you dont ever hear about her anywhere.. I wouldnt have even known about Olivia outside atrl.  To be a fad, you had to have had some kind of pop culture relevance and ive never seen Olivia's name mentioned anywhere as a force or anything. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

the way atrl switched on olivia :rip:

atrl has hated Olivia ever since she started to break records with her debut. No matter how many times an atrler screams fad, at the end of the day, GUTS is still a commercially successful and critically acclaimed sophomore album and the tour is projected to gross over $150 million. Certain people can't stand that  :michael:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Yawn said:

olivia's insecurities about no man ever wanting her ruined sabrina's life

sabrina must say away from that toxic girl and her crazy delusions. not to mention olivia is chart poison in 2024

you're complaining about how misogyny ruined Sabrina's life while being misogynistic towards Olivia…huh :gaycat6:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.