The best Final Fantasy is X. Why?

Symmetra

I mean the acclaim, the sales, the accolades. 7 found rotting in a ditch with it 78 versions :fan:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lulu goth queen

:clack:

• Like 2

Because its not. Its 8 followed by 7 then 13 then X-2 then X. :cm: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 sweetie

• Like 2

It's tied between X and VII for me.

Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Yuna and Rikku walked so that BLACKPINK could run.

Oh, the mothers that you are! :clap3:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Because its not. Its 8 followed by 7 then 13 then X-2 then X. :cm: 

What the hell is this ranking? Lmaoo 

Just now, Apolonio said:

What the hell is this ranking? Lmaoo 

The only correct ranking.  I dont follow the critics and neither should you. :sistrens:

Final Fantasy VI is effortlessly the best game in the entire series. The series ended with IX for me in a way, although I respect X.

(Sidenote, currently playing through FF1, and I really miss the simplicity that we had in the 8- and 16-bit eras.)

• Like 3

X is the greatest game ever made, imo. I just wish that they hadn't come out with the abomination that is X-2.

It can be anyone you want it to be, as long as it's not XV. Cause that was some MESS. :lmao:

Edited by Taste of Honey
  • Like 1

This is the correct take but ntm on 7.

VI through X were the glory days. Just want her back. :chick3:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

The only correct ranking.  I dont follow the critics and neither should you. :sistrens:

I only follow TABS and you listing FF13 over X is highly questionable and insulting. :sistrens:

FFX is still unmatched in the gag the department, one of the best vg stories of all time :jonny5:

• Like 2

10 is cute but 6, 9 and 12 all clear.

You're absolutely right and you should say it. :clap3:

Everything about is impeccable, it's got funny moments, heartfelt, sad and very thought-provoking. Religion, politics, love - all tackled and questioned, as they should be.

I think it's really the prime example (alongside The Last of Us) of how, when done well, video games can truly be thee most effective story telling medium. The way you connect with the characters that you spend so long playing with, controlling, acting as if you were them. It definitely forms a unique attachment. FFX is also so brilliant in how it uses Tidus as a vehicle to tell the actual core story of Yuna and her pilgrimage, but through the eyes of an outsider. It's so brilliant.

Final-Fantasy-X.jpg

• Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, exfactor003 said:

X is the greatest game ever made, imo.

PERIOD! X-2 is flawless too and made for the gays :heart: I love my two favorite games of all time.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say the best but it's one that every JRPG fan should experience. Anyway, Final Fantasy Tactics >>>>

FFIX is my personal favorite, followed by XII, IV and (hot take!) XIII, but X is good too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

I mean the acclaim, the sales, the accolades. 7 found rotting in a ditch with it 78 versions :fan:

Real. Tifa's big titties are the only thing keeping 7 alive. 

Once we get a X Remake, 7 will be bones! 

whitney-houston.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Everything about is impeccable, it's got funny moments, heartfelt, sad and very thought-provoking. Religion, politics, love - all tackled and questioned, as they should be.

This is why FFX will always be my favorite video game of all time :jonnycat:

I grew up in a religious area and, playing at 10 years old, this game lowkey led to my enlightenment/leaving the religion at an early age (that and being a homoseksha ddd). It felt like there were so many parallels between the game and my real life at the time; this game will always be special to me because of that. 

And, 23 years later, it's still beautiful af! I love the unique, colorful, Okinawa-inspired setting in Spira. It's so different from other fantasy-setting games.

eec80b926b93721914b15281b9819d88e258c6c0.gif

• Like 3

btw there is an FF base thread here :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1

X is probably top 3 for me, it has a great atmosphere and was really memorable for me overall. I also love some of the messier titles like VIII and XV but X is really well put together all things considered.

1 hour ago, Apolonio said:

I only follow TABS and you listing FF13 over X is highly questionable and insulting. :sistrens:

Well lightning got 3 games including one solo FF game so you might want to update your definition of TABS. :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.