Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

He won't be endorsing Kamala, the source who said he'd be dropping out by this weekend said the Dems are allegedly looking to do a super quick primary of 4 different potential candidates, Kamala included.

Edit: Source was correct on announcement day and not resigning the presidency but incorrect on the endorsement for Kamala. I wonder if the alleged convention is still going to happen?

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

3 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

The orange one got it in the bag, I fear. :chick3:

I think he would have if Joe stayed.  Now Trump has to change his whole campaign. But if Kamala is the head of the party we're doomed. We already know how racist and misogynist this country is. 

Bernie + Marianne Williamson, please take the stand

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

welp there ya go folks 🎉

Oh WOOOOW :deadvision:

I mean I kinda expected this but this is still a shock!

Oh man :eek: this is nuts

This would be much more exciting as opposed to frightening knowing what could potentially happen but I guess let's see where the election is by October...

4 minutes ago, Starchild said:

News stations were saying the race would do a complete 180 if he dropped out, which is why the Republicans were pushing for biden to stay, the hate was for Joe not because people loved that orange racist idiot

That's true. Democrats still overperformed in 2022 midterms and 2023 local elections even though Biden's policy was/is deeply unpopular.

• Like 2

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

He won't be endorsing Kamala, the source who said he'd be dropping out by this weekend said the Dems are allegedly looking to do a super quick primary of 4 different potential candidates, Kamala included.

• Haha 1

Idk if Kamala can win. I think Gavin (or Michelle, but not happening) would definitely have a bigger chance at beating Trump.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, BadHabits said:

Bernie + Marianne Williamson, please take the stand

Bernie can kick rocks with his old lying ass and the DNC would never platform Marianne unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

Kamala might not be the nominee tho

she will be

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u3g34ts7nrjtkpq5axh

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Didn't he just endorse her? Xjdjdjjdl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

Conflicted feelings!

On the one hand, I'm glad he stepped down and is paving the way for another generation. He was way too old.

Then again, they just handed the election to Trump with this move. :storm:

Leftists are in for a shock when they learn that whoever succeeds Biden as candidate will just be more of the same but in a different costume. 

Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see. :relax:

everything about ur take is so dumb, misinformed and straight up wrong 

this is the only road to a possible victory against Trump -- you clearly dont know what ur taking about 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Coconut tree chanteuse :clap3:

Imagine if she makes it omg

We're about to get our 2nd black and 1st Asian and female president y'all:clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A woman... still cannot win. Let's not fool ourselves. 

It must be an old white male. Otherwise Trumpy is winning over 500 electoral votes. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

• ATRL Moderator

Genuinely surprised he did it. Kamala is the only replacement option imo but it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

Does Kamala even want to be president :skull:

She literally ran for president :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I'm genuinely gagged… I didn't think he would :deadbanana2:

Well.. guess we're all little coconuts now. I wonder if they'll find Kamala is just too unpopular and they won't run her. But literally who else could it be? Can anyone else fundraise in time? Does anyone else have the name recognition? 

It has to be Kamala. And it will be. She's the only one legally allowed access to the fundraising funds. I hope they'll announce her new running mate next week.

You know blue Maga is pissed. All those chants of "4 more years!" over the pleas of Palestine supporters. What are they going to do now ? not vote ? :rip:

• Like 9

Just now, SimpleKindofLife said:

We're about to get our 2nd black and 1st Asian and female president y'all:clap3:

u know that she's just as unpopular as Biden, right?

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.