Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

The way y'all will find a way to work Taylor into every thread on this site :dies: Taylor won't endorse anyone. That's too big a threat to her ubiquity and good imagine in the public's eye, she would never.

Edited by CottageHore

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

The way y'all will find a way to work Taylor into every thread on this site :dies: Taylor won't endorse anyone. That's too big a threat to her ubiquity and good imagine in the public's eye, she would never.

she literally endorsed biden

why do yall keep saying this 

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

i agree but i think this time around she might endorse solely bc america has a chance at having a female president. 

then she release reputation tv and some presidential variants :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Kamala has him PANICKING. :ahh:

He really is, he thought he had it in the bag with Biden (he did) and he's scrambling now

I just realized big brother is going on right now and they're the only people who don't know this news right now :rip: same with Trump's stuff last week. Imagine coming out that house and hear everything :rip: 

• Haha 12

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

People here are downvoting you but you have a point. She doesn't have broad appeal. There was a reason she didn't even get to the PRIMARIES while others like Mayor Pete and Amy Klobuchar did. She was in fact one of the first to drop out.

Can we please correct the record? As someone who largely condemned her in 2020 in favor of Bernie, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar never came close to the multiple times Harris polled 3rd. Harris dropped out when she did because it was clear she had no path forward. She was the yellow line. Buttigieg and Klobuchar could never win, nor thought they could, and only stood in the primary as means to ratfuck Bernie.

Screenshot-2024-07-21-at-7-49-27-PM.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

People's hatred of Trump will prevail and push them to vote; they'd rather have 4 years with a healthy women that's not on the brink of Alzheimer than hearing about Trump's antics everyday on their socials for the next 4 years

That's my political analysis. Biden is gone that's all that matters.

b84183f0bdabdcc2e0c2f65493058ce476d846c1 

Honestly this is the truth. Trump's whole brand has been "Jahbyeden!" being old, or blaming him for literally everything including the pandemic and now all of that work has gone to nothing. Trump is also not that much younger than Biden either so in some ways he's cornered himself. I do think this will win back young people who weren't going to vote because they were so disillusioned that an 81 year old made who can barely function was presiding over a cost of living crisis and a world that is in chaos. Trump supporters will vote for him as usual but not everybody is a MAGA head. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

YESSSSSSSSSSS lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

she literally endorsed biden

why do yall keep saying this 

No she literally did not. Why do y'all keep lying like this? :dies: All she ever did was encourage her fans to get-out-and-vote on her Instagram story. She never said who to vote for. The cranky republicans just ran with that and claimed it was a Biden endorsement and y'all have been taking that lie to champion her since :khalyan2:https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2024/did-taylor-swift-endorse-joe-biden/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

this is wild considering how everything has played out 52 years later :deadbanana2:

I didn't realize he was the youngest ever Senator at the time

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

No she literally did not. Why do y'all keep lying like this? :dies: All she ever did was encourage her fans to get-out-and-vote on her Instagram story. She never said who to vote for. The cranky republicans just ran with that and claimed it was a Biden endorsement and y'all have been taking that lie to champion her since :khalyan2:https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2024/did-taylor-swift-endorse-joe-biden/

If this is not an endorsement, then what is? :dies:

taylor-swift-cookies-8c62baa446544670a448b7d109b74bb1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Orsay said:

this is wild considering how everything has played out 52 years later :deadbanana2:

I didn't realize he was the youngest ever Senator at the time

30-years old and still in black and white, oh he's OLD old :hoetenks:

• Haha 12

:bibliahh:

• Haha 8

Miss Kamala will serve camp realness, she is always unintentional funny. 

While Trump is just a mean spirit person.

American needs to step up and dont lets Trump represent them again. He was just a vile human being.

Edited by chiliam
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

30-years old and still in black and white, oh he's OLD old :hoetenks:

Him making history by being the youngest senator and then again as the oldest president 50 years later, a bit iconic I must say :hoetenks:

• Like 5

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

If this is not an endorsement, then what is? :dies:

taylor-swift-cookies-8c62baa446544670a448b7d109b74bb1.jpg

A beyonce fan clocking a Taylor hater!

President Harris is here to save us all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Taylor already tapped Kamala for the Gorgeous TV intro. 

Endorsement confirmed.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

27.5 million in small donations in the past 5 hours  

Wild

Oh she's taking it 

6 hours ago, shyboi said:

Gavin Newsom, i fear 

No it won't be. Two Californian politicians on the ticket would be campaign suicide. 
California is, by far, the most polarizing state in America, you simply can't win the Midwest/Georgia/Pennsylvania vote with two high profile Californians on the ballot. It will be somebody from a swing state. 
And thank god, Gavin Newsom is a terrible person. He is an unscrupulous, elitist douchebag with no actual convictions beyond his own narcissism.

Edited by lostcause

they're attacking her for...pronouns 

They Republicans are officially in shambles 

o7bPKR3.gif

• Haha 3

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.