• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

Just now, americanlife said:

Hopefully Taylor stays out of it

why? she helped the youth vote in Biden. Republicans, around a year or so ago, were freaking out over her endorsing Biden. 

Pelosi and Obama not endorsing Harris and wanting an open convention. Such a slap in the face.

It's not about Harris being "anointed". She's the VP and is, by default, next in line for the presidency. It's that simple.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Pelosi and Obama not endorsing Harris and wanting an open convention. Such a slap in the face.

It's not about Harris being "anointed". She's the VP and is, by default, next in line for the presidency. It's that simple.

The line of succession has nothing to do with the campaign

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

why? she helped the youth vote in Biden. Republicans, around a year or so ago, were freaking out over her endorsing Biden. 

Making any comment on the election in either direction will sour her popularity with the general public and casual swifties.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Joe Manchin is now considering a run for President. If that happens, Trump will be guaranteed POTUS. Such a mess. 

Edited by TrymeB
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Making any comment on the election in either direction will sour her popularity with the general public and casual swifties.

you don't actually believe this, do you? 

LepnXa0.gif

1 hour ago, Devin said:

im sorry? :hoetenks:

excuse me should i feel sorry for my opinion? she's just another zionist after all. Stop hyping up people for no reason. This aint a chart battle. :rip:

4 hours ago, illia said:

Does anyone have a video/article about Kamala? I'm not American so I don't know much about her aside from her ijboling all the time

I'd like to know her political stance on things

She's an establishment Democrat who values conventional careerism (Obama, Pelosi) over strict ideology (Clinton, Biden). She's a status quo politician but basically Democrats needed the figurehead of their party to match the median voter being a left-of-center city-dwelling woman of color, not an 80+ year old from rural Delaware who thinks the average cares at all about nonsense like "rebuilding NATO" or "promoting Zionism".

She championed harsh policies during her time as attorney general ("top cop") in California but then pivoted to trying to be a progressive in her short time in the Senate. She also entered the 2020 primary trying to be the progressive candidate, and was doing so successfully, but largely spun out after Sanders took young black voters and Biden took older black voters from her, leaving her with no voter base and unsure of how to straddle between appearing progressive and courting centrists.

Ex: She co-sponsored Medicare For all (single payer healthcare) in the Senate but then her 2020 presidential primary run saw her put out a "M4A" plan that wasn't single payer at the urging of staffers.

Progressives will reasonably take issue with her past views back in the 2000s (ex: "drug use is not a victimless crime", emphasizing violent crime means re-integrating people in jail back into society isn't for all prisoners) while Republicans are crazy and want to call her the n-word and claim she ****** her way to the top (see: Willie Brown). 

This is basically the most detailed record of her career up to entering the Senate in 2016 from a libertarian-leaning publication good for simple timeline stuff.

It though doesn't include her time as VP - some bad (her being thrown under the bus by Biden and forced to follow his right-wing tone on the border), some good (trying to distance herself from the way Biden spoke of Palestinians which her staff often leaked to the press as Kamala finding lacked empathy). 

This has all been discussed at length in greater detail in the 2024 election thread though. Her 2020 primary run and this 2024 run basically exist in two different universes that cannot be compared and she is in a better electability position now than before, with her now having to rise up to the plate and provide a progressive vision for America vs Project 2025. Biden had to go as he was set to have one of the worse electoral failures in decades Iand this is the only way forward so the DNC better be working in overtime.

For balance, also below is a summary on the platform she ran on in 2020 from an outlet like Vox.

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

Also why did he do this now and not before the primaries so the Democratic base could actually have a say in who they wanted? Now he just makes the party look in shambles. Can the Dems just ever have a leg up in anything this election cycle?

o7bPKR3.gif

That's why it is so laughable to read some statements claiming him as one of the best U.S. presidents in history, sure he is emending errors right now, but he also did some irreparable damage already for being so full of himself and not taking this decision long time ago. 

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

excuse me should i feel sorry for my opinion? she's just another zionist after all. Stop hyping up people for no reason. This aint a chart battle. :rip:

And you think Trump is better when he's probably not only a Zionist, but a racist rapist pedophile? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

This is perfectly set up for Taylor to endorse her, and I really hope she does.:WAP:

It's a win for her marketing wise and a win for us if the Swifts show up for The Top Cop :clap3: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I saw it coming :rip:, like seriously it's the USA, they deserve someone better, but let me guess, he didn't even write those lies in that letter. 💀

But even so, Kamala, if she wins, she won't only be the first woman as an American president, but also as a woc.

• Thanks 1

When KOPMALA puts Dump and his entire family in prison whew :WAP:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

But it's very strange tho that America has never had a female president, maybe it's about time?

KAMALA HIVE WE HAVE ARISEN

spacer.png

Trump refusing to debate her because he knows she'd demolish and curb stomp his chances :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Would you guys vote for Mitt Romney?

• Haha 2

We haven't seen this ENERGY in almost 4 years

o7bPKR3.gif

It's the right thing to do for both Biden and the country

12 minutes ago, Lawssance said:

KAMALA HIVE WE HAVE ARISEN

spacer.png

Trump refusing to debate her because he knows she'd demolish and curb stomp his chances :bibliahh:

Trump: delivers 6 minute rant about Guatemalans invading Montana or some other bullshit

Kamala, to his face:

I know her laughter is too... idk, too something for the regular public to get, but I need her to laugh in his face just once. I want her to belittle and humiliate him to the point he regrets ever existing. :jonny:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

But it's very strange tho that America has never had a female president, maybe it's about time?

pls!!!! 

35 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Then it is imperative that she comments on it lmao 

• Haha 2

i feel like any [feminist] mpg would endorse. 

so i expect ariana, taylor, gaga, madonna, bey, janet, lizzo, etc. to start posting on social media.

• Like 1

27.5 million in small donations in the past 5 hours  

Wild

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.