• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

Biden dropping out of the race at least gives the Dems a chance. It's by no means that Trump is going to lose but at least now there's a chance to beat him. 

As someone who refused to vote for Biden, whoever the nominee is moving forward, I will vote for them. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

im sorry? :hoetenks:

Don't you know? The vice-president of the world's biggest superpower is only known by ATRL gays. Our power!

:suburban:

Kamala is better choice than Biden at least 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

now we're talking

Kamala is way better than Biden, let's make this clear. She can debate, she's more marketable to young people and minorities and she doesn't carry the burden of the lack of impactful policies in this government, since everything was so much Biden-centered

The only thing that might stop her bag is white middle america coming out to vote in more numbers because they don't want to see a WOC in power. Biden had the advantage that his male whiteness made non-Trump supporters republicans not come out to vote or even flip in his favor. I don't see Kamala achieving that unless the democrats really go all in with how Trump tried a coup and flipping hard for her in Swing States. Hillary was too accommodated. We now know her campaign made terrible mistakes in key states. Kamala needs to play smarter, since we can't count on Republicans switching against Trump again like in 2020. It's going to be tough, but I still want to believe people have learned something from the last Trump presidency. Otherwise we're truly doomed as a society

I've been disgusted how much the shooting made people that were silent in their Trump support come out and praise him as a icon or an american symbol of sorts. that's how deep fascism has entered the american society 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Every progressive better get in line with Kamala. This is the only chance at defeating Trump. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

If the democrats want a chance to win they need to chose someone else than Harris, she's too associated with Biden imagery and politics, and she's less loved than Biden

Trump's chance of victory are the same if it's Harris

• Thumbs Down 1

People's hatred of Trump will prevail and push them to vote; they'd rather have 4 years with a healthy women that's not on the brink of Alzheimer than hearing about Trump's antics everyday on their socials for the next 4 years

That's my political analysis. Biden is gone that's all that matters.

b84183f0bdabdcc2e0c2f65493058ce476d846c1 

• Like 3

Iconic :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wishing the best luck to Kamala, a second Tr*mp term is the last thing the world needs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Democracy coming down to Kamala is so :ahh:

Let's pull this one off :bird:

Edited by Bamboo

1 minute ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Kamala is way better than Biden, let's make this clear. She can debate, she's more marketable to young people and minorities and she doesn't carry the burden of the lack of impactful policies in this government, since everything was so much Biden-centered

The only thing that might stop her bag is white middle america coming out to vote in more numbers because they don't want to see a WOC in power. Biden had the advantage that his male whiteness made non-Trump supporters republicans not come out to vote or even flip in his favor. I don't see Kamala achieving that unless the democrats really go all in with how Trump tried a coup and flipping hard for her in Swing States. Hillary was too accommodated. We now know her campaign made terrible mistakes in key states. Kamala needs to play smarter, since we can't count on Republicans switching against Trump again like in 2020

:clap3:

The way Kamala was so overshadowed by Biden throughout his entire term only for that to work out in her favor… she can take credit for all of his net good policies and play coy on the bad ones she doesn't want to associate with.  I do wonder how she will try to differentiate herself from him over time.  I imagine she'll stay on course with Biden's campaign talking points at first as to not alienate his existing voting base.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KreuzbergBaby said:

The worst president of the US. Good riddance.

My first time on here seeing a comment get nuked so hard :toofunny2:

Come on Queen Kamala :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spent the longest saying that I wouldn't partake in voting for Joe Biden as well as others. But I've noticed that some people are still adamant about not voting at all or choosing a third-party candidate, and that leaves me mentally stumped. Because I thought it was a common agreement that Biden was just too old and unaware to hold a second term. The common agreement was that he wouldn't win a 2nd term in office. Voting 3rd party now that we have Kamala does nothing. 

jLC6iOh.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

c2846a6140e1daf43c045b28f2fc74fc7eb0e612

• Thanks 1

Who can forget about the amount of GenZers Biden lost throughout the past year 

o7bPKR3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gay son and Thot Daughter combo

o7bPKR3.gif

• Haha 2

W the election turnout in France + UK I am somewhat hopeful 

o7bPKR3.gif

• Like 2

Wasn't he saying a couple of days ago that he wasn't gonna drop out? :deadbanana2:

Anyway I'm glad he finally came to his senses cause there was no way he was winning.

With that said, Kamala isn't the right pick either, I think if she goes up against Trump she would lose even harder than Biden. The democrats need to pick a new person.

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I mean, according to Wikipedia. He's as bad as James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson so here's that. :deadbanana2:

Buchanan was one of the first presidents to put his finger on the scale of the Supreme Court that ultimately ruled black people were not citizens (Dred Scott case) which then led to the Civil War where 800k+ died, and slave-owner Andrew Jackson is literally responsible for the genocide of multiple Native tribes. Idc what Wikipedia says nobody can be worse than that :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 7

Ariana Grande immediately endorsed Kamala

now imagine if Taylor did just that...which I think she will

o7bPKR3.gif

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.