Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

seeing the Democratic base this energized in forever 

no but really, I'm actually hyped about this as well because this is also true. 

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

Just now, brutal said:

Obama is so pathetic I'm sorry. Just come out already and endorse her :rip:One of the most conniving politicians ever.

Pelosi and Obama want an open convention. 

10 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

the response I've seen on social media so far has been worrying as hell. 

Well, to be fair, that's probably at least partially because it's social media. The internet is almost entirely deranged and should never be relied upon as a litmus test of public opinion. We won't really know how people feel for some time - maybe until a little after the convention, even.

• Like 2

Only gays would vote for her. They think she's just another pop girl and they're playing the "first this" , "first that" card.:deadbanana2: 

In fact Kamala is as useless as Joe. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

3 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

stuff like this shouldn't have this many likes:

and sneak comments of ppl throughout posts saying there's no chance, and they need a man to run, new fresh start new candidates etc. I'm just really hoping it doesn't become more devise. I'm riding with Kamala if she is the chosen one at the end of day no matter what. 

I'm not too concerned by the likes here, given that it's a libertarian/Trump supporter tweet filled with Trump base engagement.

I am concerned that she was a terrible attorney general who locked innocent people up, though

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, brutal said:

Obama is so pathetic I'm sorry. Just come out already and endorse her :rip:One of the most conniving politicians ever.

They want to avoid the narrative that Kamala was anointed. Leaving his endorsement until after she secures the nomination and legitimizing her nomination has better optics

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Hopefully, the three biggest LOSERS of 2024. 

u forgot to add jenn- :suburban:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and sneak comments of ppl throughout posts saying there's no chance, and they need a man to run, new fresh start new candidates etc. I'm just really hoping it doesn't become more devise. I'm riding with Kamala if she is the chosen one at the end of day no matter what. 

You're gauging social media reaction... on a tweet that lacks enough likes to be threaded on ATRL, let alone reach a signficant audience. :hoetenks:

Plus, it's Elon's Twitter. Any bigot can get 50k nowadays.

As much as we love her on ATRL, the reality is Kamala is not popular among a lot of big name Dems from CA.  

• Like 1

Let's be real white america is not voting for a black woman. It's only downhill from here :dancehall:

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Only gays would vote for her. They think she's just another pop girl and they're playing the "first this" , "first that" card.:deadbanana2: 

People here are downvoting you but you have a point. She doesn't have broad appeal. There was a reason she didn't even get to the PRIMARIES while others like Mayor Pete and Amy Klobuchar did. She was in fact one of the first to drop out.

Most Dems will still vote for her because they'll vote blue no matter what, but Independents? I just don't see it. She needs to work REALLY hard to win them over and show she can be the President of the United States and not just of Californians (because she's the embodiment of the policies and beliefs of that state).

12 minutes ago, brutal said:

One of the worst. :rip:

14 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

From who? Cause I don't remember seeing the Democratic base this energized in forever 

You can't win a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION with just your BASE. You have to have broad appeal to catch the interest of Independents and people who aren't that interested in politics too. Ask Hillary if just having your own base is enough to win an election.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Umm the comment section (and likes) are mainly Trump supporters, which Tulsi herself is now. 

This means nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Saint luv said:

Let's be real white america is not voting for a black woman. It's only downhill from here :dancehall:

Those same white Americans voted for Obama. We're talking about dem voters. Obviously no one is expecting Harris to sway republican voters or even bring in Nikki Haley voters. I think a lot of independents will support her, even as a anti-Trump vote. White liberals will undoubtedly vote for her.

• Thanks 2

Kamala 2024 :WAP:

get out and start knocking on doors. We want a winner :WAP:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Pelosi and Obama want an open convention. 

:rip: its too late. that's how nixon won

33 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

this is so-

Not the same!! Dela sweetie :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

It's Twitter, it's going to be a divisive cesspool no matter what. 

Nevermind that everything in that video is factually inaccurate. 

And nevermind that Conservatives love locking people up until it's Kamala doing it, then it's an outrage.

She was the AG, it was her literal job, and she had far lower non-violent crime arrests under her watch than the previous AG.

Open convention... to replace a one-term president on the ticket... in Chicago... while anti-war protesters surround the building... welcome back, 1968.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

:rip: 

• Haha 1

I don't think this makes things WORSE than they were/would have been with Biden. And by that I mean, if Trump still wins, I don't wanna hear anything about how it would have been different if we stuck with Biden, cause that's false based on everything we've seen

It's still 100% an uphill battle to beat Trump though. Unfortunately I don't think our odds are much better at all with Harris. The only hope I have is that she does something and starts working hard to turn things around. We'll see

• Like 3

They're so quick :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

im sorry? :hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.