Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

Imagine a Beshear/Ossoff ticket. A lot of dirt will be thrown around to tarnish them over the next few months but these fresh faces will deliver the message of hope and positive change to an average American voter who is sick of Trump/Biden for the past eight years. A true RESET for the country. 

• Like 1

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

I'm not mad at this.

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The girls starting to come out again 

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

Female icons supporting female icons, we love to see it.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

Lowkey they should have put up a white male

Project 2025 :fish:

Too bad it's Kamala. She was so unpopular that she didn't even make it to the democratic primary. 

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

Some supporting skipping over VP Harris already for unknown white picks. Chile…

IMG-0960.gif

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I actually think Kamala has a shot

I mean lbr, Biden won in 2020 because the main purpose was to get Trump out

This time around we have a more competent human to fight him

The only real disadvantage she has is not being a white male, but if she plays her cards right and people wanna block trump she will put a good fight 

I agree I think she can win too and she picks someone like ossoff a tall young attractive likable white senator  like him run with her as vice president she can for sure win. The key is picking someone ideally a man to win over those mid western states.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kinda surprised no one is bringing up Buttigieg, he's already in the cabinet and could easily debate Vance. 

Edited by TedLasso
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, RedOne said:

Trump should be BONES in November

sure lol

kamala going viral at a time like this could also help + her being very strategic with how she approaches policies and debates could be key. We just need to manifest and pray chile

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

IMG-0960.gif

I think if it was Michelle Obama, everyone would be on board. But she's not very appealing to Independents (Trump polls 10-12% higher than her), and she has a lot of baggage. Not to mention her laugh and general demeanor that turned her into a meme, the way Hillary was a meme when she tried to be relatable.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

The Republicans are going to sue to prevent her or any other pick from being on the ticket. He handed Trump the win today. 

They have no standing. The Democrats haven't formally nominated Joe. Ballots haven't been printed. 

If this was after the convention, maybe. But this is just noise from the right being grumpy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Kinda surprised no one is bringing up Buttigieg, he's already in the cabinet and could easily debate Vance. 

USA isn't ready for a female POTUS. You think they are ready for a gay VPOTUS? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

IMG-0960.gif

Yall believe the mythical gen z voters will save the election. They dont vote, and the politically conscious ones live in blue states anyway

If white woman hillary clinton didn't win, kamala definitely wont. Bad move and project 2025 is a go

• Thumbs Down 1

A Kamama / Bootygag ticket incoming

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

He would bring nothing to the ticket. He's unpopular. I know yall like him just because he's gay but this is politics not pop music. The best VP would be someone from the Rusbelt like Shapiro. Those states are crucial to win. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Unburdened by what has been" should be the campaign slogan.

I'm personally voting for RFK Jr., but I can't wait to see Kamala on the campaign trail, mainly for .gif purposes

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u3g34ts7nrjtkpq5axh

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Distantconstellation said:

Too bad it's Kamala. She was so unpopular that she didn't even make it to the democratic primary. 

The stakes are much higher now with a looming second Trump presidency term. Dem voters (myself included) will support this ticket now that Biden has stepped down. Is Harris popular and and widely liked ? no, but if it means defeating Trump then we'll still come out and support her because now we actually have a fighting chance. The writing was on the wall with Biden, especially after that debate and the interviews that followed that showed Biden is clearly mentally and physically unable to serve another 4 years. There's a light of hope now with Harris. Regardless of how diminutive it may be. Black and Hispanic women will come out in droves for her.

• Like 5

Cackling her way to history

• Haha 12

The last time a woman ran against Trump, Roe v Wade was still in effect. Things are totally different now, the stakes are higher and we can easily press the right on the issue of women's rights. Look at JD Vance, who said women should stay in violent abusive marriages. I actually think the fact that she's a woman could play to her strength. She should probably choose a white guy for VP though to be safe

• Like 8

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

My timeline is so full of Kamala being cringey / using tons of words to say NOTHING:

https://imgur.com/a/hZKcK8h

Of course you would be the one in here trashing her the most. 💀

you aren't fooling anyone 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kamala/Whitmer would be such a Brat Summer moment 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

using tons of words to say NOTHING

So, like every other politician? At least Kamala is fab!

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

The stakes are much higher now with a looming second Trump presidency term. Dem voters (myself included) will support this ticket now that Biden has stepped down. Is Harris popular and and widely liked ? no, but if it means defeating Trump then we'll still come out and support her because now we actually have a fighting chance. The writing was on the wall with Biden, especially after that debate and the interviews that followed that showed Biden is clearly mentally and physically unable to serve another 4 years. There's a light of hope now with Harris. Regardless of how diminutive it may be. Black and Hispanic women will come out in droves for her.

And I believe the majority of the country thinks like this poster, which is why its 50/50 chance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.