• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

10 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I know us gays LOVE Kamala but she is not popular outside with the GP. Her leading the ticket will get us a worse drubbing than if Biden hadn't dropped out. NO WOKE PROGRESSIVES will win this year. We need a strong center-left white guy to beat the "Orange Jesus". 

She's polling pretty well against Trump so far and once the democratic machine kicks in for her we will have a better idea of how she fares against Trump

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I know us gays LOVE Kamala but she is not popular outside with the GP. Her leading the ticket will get us a worse drubbing than if Biden hadn't dropped out. NO WOKE PROGRESSIVES will win this year. We need a strong center-left white guy to beat the "Orange Jesus". 

[2] she hardly popular in black comm to gain their votes. unless she develops a strong foundation.

mans is terrified to debate against her LMAO

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I actually think Kamala has a shot

I mean lbr, Biden won in 2020 because the main purpose was to get Trump out

This time around we have a more competent human to fight him

The only real disadvantage she has is not being a white male, but if she plays her cards right and people wanna block trump she will put a good fight 

Let's be real, the people who wouldn't vote for a female or POC are already voting Trump. Obama and Hillary both won the popular vote. 

Edited by TedLasso

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

She's been campaigning on the trail lately and she's either a much better speaker now or my standards have gotten immeasurably worse because she's actually impressed me. I think she'll be fine. Now she can focus on talking about the overturning of Roe v. Wade as a woman and make a damning campaign message that Biden was unable to do. 

I think she has it in her. I just think it's crunch time and there's a lot to revamp, image wise. She has no time to lose. 

Love ha down but its ova for us :redface:

• Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

Let's be real, the people who wouldn't vote for a female or POC are already voting Trump. 

That's true

i like this move. at least if the trump loses we can't say the dems didn't bother to put up a fight. if i were her i'd drag him to skulls....bring up epstein, his age, abortion/roe v wade. i honestly think if she does & says the right things she'll be able to snatch some of those battleground/toss up states and win the election. we honestly need 2020 2.0 where the young people show the **** up to get get donald out by any means possible and i see that crowd in particular being more likely to ride behind kamala than biden. 

• Like 10

Andy Beshear has great pedigree and knows how to win in a red state. His name hasn't been tarnished yet and would be a welcome relief for those undecided voters who are sick of Trump. Being Biden's VP, Kamala  has practically all the baggage he had (minus the age). We need a fresh person leading the Dem ticket to avoid those undecided to think Harris is a Biden proxy. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Kamala needs to run on policy policy policy! make it a broken record 

Kamala is actually polling worse than Biden in MOST battleground states:

2cre7LO.png

Unlike Biden, she has room to make up for these deficits, but it won't be easy. She doesn't appeal at all to middle Americans.

• Thanks 1

I wonder how long it will take for her new running mate to be announced. Hopefully some day next week. I'm sure they already have their choices narrowed down to a select few. Top dems, the media and donors have been pressuring Biden to step down for several weeks now. I just hope they chose a strong candidate to balance out the ticket.

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

Andy Beshear has great pedigree and knows how to win in a red state. His name hasn't been tarnished yet and would be a welcome relief for those undecided voters who are sick of Trump. Being Biden's VP, Kamala  has practically all the baggage he had (minus the age). We need a fresh person leading the Dem ticket to avoid those undecided to think Harris is a Biden proxy. 

It needs to be 

Harris/Shapiro

Harris/Whitmer 

Those will secure one of the swing states 

• Like 2

I just know Obama and Pelosi had to pry his presidency away out of Jill Biden's old gross hands :rip: 

I hope this is the right choice.

Keep the coconut tree meme going, we need it :bird:

• Like 2

Just now, GhostBox said:

It needs to be 

Harris/Shapiro

Harris/Whitmer 

Those will secure one of the swing states 

shapiro i can see. whitmer is the one im worried abt.

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

The girls starting to come out again 

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

She's so embarrassing 

Ariana that is. Such a pick me 

• Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

It still feels surreal. :jonny4:

The possibility of Mexico and the US having female presidents ruling their countries at the same time sounds very interesting, if you ask me (Canada needs to follow the trend too)

Hope Americans make the right decision in November :bird:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

I just know Obama and Pelosi had to pry his presidency away out of Jill Biden's old gross hands :rip: 

All they had to do was wait till 9pm since that's when he's incompetent. 

• Haha 2

Shapiro NEEDS to be the VP. An all-female ballot sadly has no chance.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.