Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

the gays worrying about how Kamala is just a meme, no y'all made her that. She can give speeches, she can debate. She is much more mentally competent than Biden.

• Like 7

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

if kamala sticks to her guns and bring up abortions + medical rights for women and trans community that might be her ticket to win. :clap3:

• Thanks 2

• Haha 5

I can't help but think this was all planned and intentional. Biden waiting until 4 months before the election to drop out which limits every other potential candidate's ability to campaign effectively enough to win only to then endorse his VP so she would get all of his delegates and have the best chance at being the Democratic nominee with no real competition. And now, if she wins, we could have 12 years straight of (basically) a Biden or Biden-adjacent presidency :dies:

Just now, TrymeB said:

I know us gays LOVE Kamala but she is not popular outside with the GP. Her leading the ticket will get us a worse drubbing than if Biden hadn't dropped out. NO WOKE PROGRESSIVES will win this year. We need a strong center-left white guy to beat the "Orange Jesus". 

There is no way a random white guy, whom the general public would only be acquainted with for 5 months, would have a better chance than the Vice President. Kamala is the best option after Biden.

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

ik biden would step down after the debate.

+ him supporting israel was disgusting. those right wing bastards was gonna use that against him. 

??? Israel is one of the many topics Democrats and Republicans are unified on

Kamala is not a guarantee but she's the only realistic option. Now I wonder who she would pick for VP...

28 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Daddy Ossof please 

:WAP:

I would be here for this, but that means he has to give up his seat in GA 

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS HAD TO ROLL CHILE 

twitter rn is a comedy special :hoetenks:

spacer.png

I'm surprised he actually did it. 

Anyways, this gives me hope! 

5 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I know us gays LOVE Kamala but she is not popular outside with the GP. Her leading the ticket will get us a worse drubbing than if Biden hadn't dropped out. NO WOKE PROGRESSIVES will win this year. We need a strong center-left white guy to beat the "Orange Jesus". 

Kamala (also known as Kopmala) is definitely not part of the woke progressives. just cause she's black and a woman doesn't mean she's 'woke'

The Republicans are going to sue to prevent her or any other pick from being on the ticket. He handed Trump the win today. 

• Confused 3

Good

Now let's hope the media can get back to dragging trump and the dangers of Project 2025 instead of fear mongering about the Dem party

3 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Kamala is not a guarantee but she's the only realistic option. Now I wonder who she would pick for VP...

Wes Moore, Governor of Maryland 

8 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I don't think anyone would describe Kamala as a "woke progressive", apart from maybe looney MAGAs who call anyone who's not far right that.

Edited by Gui Blackout

5 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

There is no way a random white guy, whom the general public would only be acquainted with for 5 months, would have a better chance than the Vice President. Kamala is the best option after Biden.

She comes with a lot of baggage. Trump can easily bring up her rap sheet as attorney general. There are tons of politicians that aren't well known but don't have that kind of baggage, but it may be too late for them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Thank god, Kamala still has a battle ahead of her but Biden was just walking to a loss

Dem policies are popular and they have been doing well down ballot and in midterm/special elections. Abortion is also such a big topic this election which she can actually focus on (something Biden was never willing to do properly)

I like Mark Kelly, Andy Beshear or Roy Cooper as VP options

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

the gays worrying about how Kamala is just a meme, no y'all made her that. She can give speeches, she can debate. She is much more mentally competent than Biden.

Users who only pay attention to politics through memes are obviously only going to know Kamala through memes. They're telling on themselves.

• Like 5

Clintons just endorsed Kamala as well.

• Like 2

I actually think Kamala has a shot

I mean lbr, Biden won in 2020 because the main purpose was to get Trump out

This time around we have a more competent human to fight him

The only real disadvantage she has is not being a white male, but if she plays her cards right and people wanna block trump she will put a good fight 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Y'all better not be trashing Kamala this fast 😂

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.