Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

1 minute ago, usersanchez said:

EXACTLY (you) think a little bit, she isnt liked by the gp nor in her party. :gaycat6:

only way of defending trump is by putting a straight white male in the top ticket, oh hell even Mark Cuban could defeat him but not miss coconut tree :rip:

She is the only person with a semblance of a national mandate because she was elected Vice President.

I fully wish she was not our choice, but folks are not getting behind a random white man they didn't know existed two months ago. 

• Like 5

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

I saw this but where does it say that he endorses Kamala Harris? It just mentions her for her duty as Vice President during the current term

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

All the "I'm so glad I could trust Joe to do the RIGHT thing!" replies as if he's not being forced out :rip: Did y'all not watch the embarassing conference he did just like a week ago?

!!!

We were two days away from Pelosi sneaking into the WH and hitting him with a bat. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 14

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Daddy Ossof please 

:WAP:

Just looked at his IG...

:WAP: 

dghgh thank god :jonnycat:

People already talking about throwing Harris off the ticket and starting a clean slate. She's the first Black (technically bi-racial) VP woman. The optics of that alone would be a catastrophe for dems. Black women will come out and support her. The Black support dropped drastically with Biden but most Black voters issues were with Biden himself more so than Kamala. And that's not to say Kamala is a beacon for Black voters but we'll still put our issues aside and rally behind her to support her. Especially since it means keeping Trump out of office. Block Trump's re-election and then we'll deal with Harris. She's not the threat here.

• Like 7

Also Kamala needs to tote the line of keeping her foot on Dumptruck's NECK. Not too much to put off voters but they need to start grilling his ass and I know Kamala has it in her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Illyboy said:

I saw this but where does it say that he endorses Kamala Harris? It just mentions her for her duty as Vice President during the current term

Funny that many thought this felt like a lowkey VP test, especially with the focus on JD... maybe it actually was. 

Can't wait to see the overturn of all that 

3 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

People saying Kamala needs a rebrand need to watch her last speech in North Carolina (iirc). Mom is OFF those benzos

TF3cHlW.jpg

Wait, is it on Youtube yet ? let me watch.

This is good news!!

Alexa play "Woman's World" 

8 more years of Harris laughing in the White House?  Let's do this. 

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Rooting for Kamala as president and AOC as VP. 

END those men

**** no! :psyduck:

Better late than never but still so frustrating how long this took when it was apparent this was necessary years ago.

Kamala will not win. 

• Confused 1

Will be a LANDSLIDE for the one and only MR TRUMP :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, spree said:

This is good news!!

Alexa play "Woman's World" 

don't forget to add 'Female President' by Girl's Day to the queue/playlist.

She had more chances like few weeks ago. Now I feel like Trump is winning anyways 

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

Wait, is it on Youtube yet ? let me watch.

I know the bar is in hell, but it's refreshing to hear a US president form a coherent sentence.

TF3cHlW.jpg

• Like 3

201 members here. a MPB (Main Presidential Boy)!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.