Joe Biden withdraws from presidential election, endorses Kamala Harris

Gwendolyn

Just now, Moloko Plus said:

Buttigieg as VP would be the dumbest thing the DNC could come up with

Which is how you know there's a real chance of it happening, like I can already see the ******* campaign buttons when I close my eyes :ducky:

• Haha 2

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

I understand Hilary was seen as an unlikable and morally bankrupt shrill but to pretend that being a woman wasn't one of the main reasons she lost the presidency is so disingenuous. Being a woman in the current climate of reactionary America is ROUGH. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, usersanchez said:

Sorry but

he shouldn't have endorsed Kamala, she is not even that liked not even within her own Party, the best chance at defeating Trump was putting in a white male who could have won over the middle of america :mrpeanut: 

This isnt the moment to take a chance and bet on a woman of color to defeat the MAGA's.

There isn't time for a primary, and people are not voting for a candidate without national exposure who was handpicked in a back room somewhere. 

I need y'all to think a little bit. 

• Like 6

Wow, it actually happened! I'm glad he did the right thing in the end.
This pivots all the "too old" problems to Trump. It's a completely new ballgame now for the Democrats.

Edited by Velvet Night
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Triton said:

And she got that reputation because she's a woman. Bad and notorious yet qualified candidate against an underqualified clown and still lost. 

very true. Also, the woman was able to read.. Trump is un-educated. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shyboi said:

i can already hear woman's world blasting on them campaign ads for Mothermala 

foxmel-kamala-harris.gif

Katy knew that Woman's World was too ahead of its time, little did we know that time was only going to be a couple of weeks :jonny:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Good VP pick, flawless campaign, and a good debate against Trump and she might acc have a decent chance.

• Like 1

Dare I say, we are heading towards an open convention and I highly doubt Kamala will be on the ticket as POTUS candidate. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

Now rebrand Kamala. She has to stop with that loud and obnoxious cackle. It's so off-putting. And keep drilling Project 25 into dem voters heads via commercials because it's proven to be harmful to republicans. Even Trump has slowly backed away from it. It's not a strong selling point for the GOP.

THIS!

her branding & persona has been disliked since day 1… and has been horrible the last couple of months. She needs an overhaul image wise.

y'all she'll kick Trump's orange colored a$$ in a debate BUT she will be eating alive more than ever by the media now that they aren't so pro-liberal.

Ooh…. Its gonna get even MORE interesting :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 1

I am mixed on both Kamala as a politician and her chances of winning. BUT in a way forcing the party to pivot based on voter feedback and coalesce around another candidate has kind of energized my interest in this election and hopefully this can boost enthusiasm among the voters as a whole

But I say this as someone who follows politics regularly and votes D every election so I'm not the person who needs energized

I am mixed on both Kamala as a politician and her chances of winning. BUT in a way forcing the party to pivot based on voter feedback and coalesce around another candidate has kind of energized my interest in this election and hopefully this can boost enthusiasm among the voters as a whole

But I say this as someone who follows politics regularly and votes D every election so I'm not the person who needs energized

giphy.webp

the last few weeks have been truly unbelievable 

it really is brat summer 

• Like 2

Daddy Ossof please 

:WAP:

• Like 1

commencement to meme ms Harris into presidency starts now!

1 minute ago, usersanchez said:

THIS!

her branding & persona has been disliked since day 1… and has been horrible the last couple of months. She needs an overhaul image wise.

y'all she'll kick Trump's orange colored a$$ in a debate BUT she will be eating alive more than ever by the media now that they aren't so pro-liberal.

Ooh…. Its gonna get even MORE interesting :coffee2:

Her image is the best it's been since like 2019. :rip: Where did you come from? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

VP will definitely be a man, so probably Newsom or Buttigieg? They are loved by the Democrats base, and donors.

Newsom is never gonna be on a presidential ticket, he's too disliked + he's great as an attack dog when needed. As for Butt, a 'POC woman + gay that's obvi a bottom' ticket is not happening in 2024 unforch. Maybe in the future!

TF3cHlW.jpg

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

Dare I say, we are heading towards an open convention and I highly doubt Kamala will be on the ticket as POTUS candidate. 

This is exactly what's been rumored by the same journalists who confirmed Biden would be out by today. Let's see it play out, I don't see Kamala as the presidential nom either.

• Thumbs Down 1

Not some people in here really thinking Kamala has any chances of winning  :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 4

Now y'all better defeat the devil !!!

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

There isn't time for a primary, and people are not voting for a candidate without national exposure who was handpicked in a back room somewhere. 

I need y'all to think a little bit. 

EXACTLY (you) think a little bit, she isnt liked by the gp nor in her party. :gaycat6:

only way of defending trump is by putting a straight white male in the top ticket, oh hell even Mark Cuban could defeat him but not miss coconut tree :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

• Haha 3

LETS GO

riding w Kamala :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Rooting for Kamala as president and AOC as VP. 

END those men

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

All the "I'm so glad I could trust Joe to do the RIGHT thing!" replies as if he's not being forced out :rip: Did y'all not watch the embarassing conference he did just like a week ago?

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

People saying Kamala needs a rebrand need to watch her last speech in North Carolina (iirc). Mom is OFF those benzos

TF3cHlW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.