• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheep

• Cyanide

• Alaska.

• Nini

Top Posters In This Topic

Queens of kpop coming back OMFG :jonny3: the best kpop girl group to do this ahhhhhh 

I wish they didn't have to resign with YG but I'm praying they get an epic comeback

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sheep said:

Forever 1 did huge numbers. IU is still massive too. 2nd gen girls are still relevant if the material and promo is right. If BP refuse to comeback/cooperate with YG I think they can do a respectable 1-200k.

Maybe you are right. We'll see soon ig. Btw, YG also announced BP comeback+ world tour for next year 🙂

I feel so bad for CL though. She had such big dreams and was initially on thr right path until it got all derailed by YG. I wonder if coming back to them means that their relationship has improved, and she will be able to try her solo career again, or maybe she completely gave up on it

8 hours ago, Nini said:

Maybe you are right. We'll see soon ig. Btw, YG also announced BP comeback+ world tour for next year 🙂

wait, they did? :eek: 

7 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

wait, they did? :eek: 

In this video 🙂

• Thanks 2

yesss can't wait:heart:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chemist said:

I feel so bad for CL though. She had such big dreams and was initially on thr right path until it got all derailed by YG. I wonder if coming back to them means that their relationship has improved, and she will be able to try her solo career again, or maybe she completely gave up on it

tbh i hopped off when she started collabing with will i am and was tryna do the whole 'im a bad girl' rap thing for the US market. i know she has a dedicated following but it just wasnt for me, im hoping she explores more of the band's pop roots

This is insane

wow

PERCHED for new music

• Like 1

Everyone has already moved on. They can have a successful tour but music charting or sales. The world moved on. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

:jonny5:Let me dust off my lightstick now cause i'm fs paying however much to see them live 

• Like 1

No new album though? I want more solo CL tbh.

On 7/23/2024 at 7:06 PM, Sanjja said:

:jonny5:Let me dust off my lightstick now cause i'm fs paying however much to see them live 

Ooooh your avi biiitch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Ooooh your avi biiitch

Join the cult of Dara :chick1:

They better tour in Europe or I will riot is2g. :jonny5:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.