Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 15

Auburn

paramore - part II: loveee this album, this song is not one of my faves from it but it's still very good, either way I will still score it high 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

kesha - the harold song: I MISS YOUR SOFT LIPS I MISS YOUR WHIT ECHEEKS I MISS THE SCRATCH OF YOUR UNSHAVED FACE ON MY CHEEK AND THIS IS SO HARD CAUS E I DIDNT SEE THAT YOU WERE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND IT KILLS ME I SEE YOUR FACE IN STRANGERS ON THE STREET I STILL SAY YOUR NAME WHEN IM TALKING IN MY SLEEP AND IN THE LIMELIGHT I PLAY IT ALL FINE BUT I CANT HANDLE IT WHEN I TURN OFF MY NIGHT LIGHT OOooooooooooOoOoOoOooooOoHHHHHHH BUT I CANT HANDLE IT WHEN I TURN OFF MY NIGHT LIGHT OOOOOHHHHHH.............. THEY SAY THAT TRUE. LOVE. HURTS. WELL THIS. COULD ALMOST KILL. ME YOUNG LOVE. MURDERED THAT IS WHAT THIS MUST BE!!! I WOULD GIVE IT ALL TO NOT BE SLEEPING ALOOOOO!!!!!!!!NE!!!!!!!!1 OHHHSDLJFHKLJHVSJHFLKWLSFHKLÑSLHFJLW

monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6 THE LIGHT IS FADINF FROM ME WHILE YOU WATCH MY HEART BLEED YOUNG LOVE MURDERED THAT IS WHAT THIS MUST BE!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6monkee2.gif?ex=66dc676f&is=66db15ef&hm=6

normani - little secrets: fat, nasty, broke and career in shambles... she had ONE chance and she came on this b*tch MAD as hell. ate down 

amaarae - sociopathic dance queen: another cuntee slay from queenie, always been one of my faves on FB

olivia rodrigo - ballad of a homeschooled girl: absolute banger, only pretty people get it

Kilo Kish - Attention Politician - skip 

Ayra Starr - Lagos Love Story - cute

Taeko Onuki - 4:00A.M. - nice

Ravyn Lenae - From Scratch - okay

YUKIKA - pit-a-pet - fun

Janelle Monáe - Neon Valley Street - classic

Lorde - 400 Lux - fad

Amaarae - Princess Going Digital - meh 

Paramore - Part II - trash 

Kesha - The Harold Song - garbage

Sumin & Slom - The Gonlan Song - alright

Normani - Little Secrets - mid

Amaarae - Sociopathic Dance Queen - bad

Olivia Rodrigo - Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl - I guess

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, CBC said:

oomf mad going through all bad reviews about a certain 2013 fad spamming the dislike button through his cracked samsung :ahh:

shut tf up weirdo :rip: my phone (which is more expensive than flagship iphones so idk what you're trying to say with your childish samsung drag here) has never cracked before so the crack in question could be related to only you. you say weird **** like this first and then can't handle when people shame your big age or call you out for your beyond lifeless genshin obsession in return — the "fad" you're talking about still gets 450K+ daily streams on multiple songs that were released 12 years ago which weren't even made singles, higher recurrent numbers than any popgirl release from 2013. your opinion on a song reviewing game about one of the most impactful pop/altpop releases in history can't be just "fad" when it's objectively wrong. i only dislike the opinions i genuinely find wrong and biased. y'all just don't know what timeless music is and attach the fad term automatically when you see the name of Lorde (while ranking actual 60 year old mega fads at number 1 that only gets streams from gays on forums, which i've seen happening several times in this game).

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

pinkpantheress-even-she-was-weirded-tf-out.gif 

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

shut tf up weirdo :rip: my phone (which is more expensive than flagship iphones so idk what you're trying to say with your childish samsung drag here) has never cracked before so the crack in question could be related to only you. you say weird **** like this first and then can't handle when people shame your big age or call you out for your beyond lifeless genshin obsession in return — the "fad" you're talking about still gets 450K+ daily streams on multiple songs that were released 12 years ago which weren't even made singles, higher recurrent numbers than any popgirl release from 2013. your opinion on a song reviewing game about one of the most impactful pop/altpop releases in history can't be just "fad" when it's objectively wrong. i only dislike the opinions i genuinely find wrong and biased. y'all just don't know what timeless music is and attach the fad term automatically when you see the name of Lorde (while ranking actual 60 year old mega fads at number 1 that only gets streams from gays on forums, which i've seen happening several times in this game).

ma'am this is an atrl song submission game

4 minutes ago, Auburn said:

that's correct and matches with what i wrote, thanks for confirming

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Auburn said:

PTR to move on from this weirdo behavior 

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

spacer.png

monkee2.gif?ex=66dd102f&is=66dbbeaf&hm=1

@Luckitty

Taeko Onuki - 4:00A.M.
Average: 7.46

congrats you are safe :clap:

monkee2.gif?ex=66ddb8ef&is=66dc676f&hm=6

next page?

monkee2.gif?ex=66ddb8ef&is=66dc676f&hm=6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.