Katy Perry shades her haters as she stays unbothered

Buzzcutseason

I mean, she gets dicked by Orlando every night, so I say she won in life. We might laugh at her charts performance, but with her happy family and her millions, she seemed unbothered. That's why I quit Stan wars long time ago because it's just silly fighting over rich people.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Sexyzinger

• Buzzcutseason

• RideOrDie

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Katy Perry sits at her vanity

IMG_9723.thumb.gif.2c78f23ecdd2d4a3538faf4c8e57af46.gif

Haus of Nicole's never ending impact on this forum :nicole:

Let me go stream WW

unbothered Queen!!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

59 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

The reality of the situation is she's a multimillionaire with a HOT husband, she probably really doesn't give a **** :rip:

Meanwhile most of y'all are furiously typing away essays in your 800 sq ft apartment on how bothered she must be… perhaps take a step back from the laptop/smartphones, take a breath, gain your composure! Embarassing, pathetic, hive mind behavior all around, reminds me of the recent J Lo hate train

Who do these people still work though? Why.

maybe because they have been over money years ago. These people need success, applause and admiration. 

Katy just like JLo is hitting a wall yet again because her talent is limited. She is a capable bubbly Performer but she has no artistic Vision whatsoever. 

Look at any big Pop icon there is. They all had lows but they came back either by reiventing or with an undeniable smash Song and/or album. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

The reality of the situation is she's a multimillionaire with a HOT husband, she probably really doesn't give a **** :rip:

Meanwhile most of y'all are furiously typing away essays in your 800 sq ft apartment on how bothered she must be… perhaps take a step back from the laptop/smartphones, take a breath, gain your composure! Embarassing, pathetic, hive mind behavior all around, reminds me of the recent J Lo hate train

Double Post 🤓

Edited by STMG23

Katy Perry is the perfect combination of beauty & talent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

:bibliahh:

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

27 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Combination sweetie...

• Haha 12

That location tag is actually a dead giveaway that she's quite bothered. :redface:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

I genuinely believe it. She's a 39 year old multimillionaire who has a whole ass family, I don't think she's super invested in such things :skull:

It doesn't make much sense though … nothing screams more bothered than "look at how unbothered I am !!!11!" Type of posts. :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 pages of freaks being bothered by her being unbothered

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Something must happened between them since then. I think the bad blood energy from Gaga and Kesha towards Katy was before Witness WW.

It's incredible how y'all still saying the same over and over again, how many times will you write exact the same.

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

:bibliahh:

don't you stan Taylor Swift? :hoetenks:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Tistotal said:

don't you stan Taylor Swift? :hoetenks:

that's why I clocked his taste. Imagine stanning for the face of white mediocrity 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

that's why I clocked his taste. Imagine stanning for the face of white mediocrity 

"White mediocrity"

>Katy stan

:confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Nobody is furious lmao, literally everyone is laughin at her lol

• Haha 3

Unbothered people don't comment on being unbothered. 

6 minutes ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

Unbothered people don't comment on being unbothered. 

swiftie, It wasn't even a comment, did you read the op?

also, acknowledgement (of the hate) ≠ bothered 

37 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Nobody is furious lmao, literally everyone is laughin at her lol

Have you even read the Katy threads? You all are typing 5000 word keyboard warrior essays in each thread to the point where a mod had to ban users  :rip:

19 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Have you even read the Katy threads? You all are typing 5000 word keyboard warrior essays in each thread to the point where a mod had to ban users  :rip:

Almost the whole first page of this thread are jokes and laughing reaction emojis, you can count with the hand the  amount of people whom actually are mad/furius and for personal reasons that hit them home

I lived through this during the ARTPOP era and i know its annoying af but it wont stop for awhile tbh people love making fun and laugh at whos at its lowest at the moment, you all need to stop caring about flops/what others say and you'll be happier, feeding the hate wont do much. I literally also stan Mandy Moore that in music is a big ass flop lol, u get use to it

If you love her, if you like her music & what she represent to your life and memories, just let them, as long as youre happy thats what matters.  I know the Kesha/Luke makes it a touchy subject so..

Edited by frankgutz
  • Like 1

Not Katy Kats coming for Taylor and calling her white mediocrity.

I mean sure… when you look at it, Katy does not even pass as mediocre (coz she's down right bad) in a lot of things, but at least she's Sexy, Confident and getting big dick right? :ryan3:

Go unbothered queen! Keep working with Dr. Puke and producing basic ass dog turds. I'm sure your former friend will appreciate it.  :heart:

Edited by Ethereaaal
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

seems pretty bothered to me to be making a post and tagging "unbothered"...

Sure Jan GIF

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Radical Pessimism said:

I mean, she gets dicked by Orlando every night, so I say she won in life. We might laugh at her charts performance, but with her happy family and her millions, she seemed unbothered. That's why I quit Stan wars long time ago because it's just silly fighting over rich people.

No one who runs back to a rapist producer in an attempt to relive past glories is unbothered when that risk not only failed to pay off but backfired. Nothing says unbothered like telling everyone how unbothered you are lol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.