• RideOrDie

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

Katy Perry sits at her vanity

IMG_9723.thumb.gif.2c78f23ecdd2d4a3538faf4c8e57af46.gif

I low key miss Nicole :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, heckinglovato said:

I genuinely believe it. She's a 39 year old multimillionaire who has a whole ass family, I don't think she's super invested in such things :skull:

It's still her job and has signed a contract tho

doubt anyone would be so unbothered, when everyone is ridiculing her and the label is giving big cash to push her :michael:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She has the maturity of a 13 year old. This type of response to the criticism she's getting, especially for working with Dr. Rape is not it. :ryan3:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The first page lmaooo

Someone who has to say they are unbothered is…

Katy sis, people who are genuinely unbothered don't tell people that they're unbothered. :tornado:

• Like 6

Another thread full of Katy drags, the definition of a laughing stock :clap3:

IMG_9723.thumb.gif.2c78f23ecdd2d4a3538fa

• Like 8
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Is Planet Unbothered between Planet Chromatica and Planet Her? :clack:

Well Planet Lukasz is orbiting both Planets Her and Unbothered 

• Haha 14

You just know she's seething at the predicted chart placement, she thought she was going to come back swinging except 

she thought wrong 

spacer.png

• Haha 8

Unbothered like she should be, make them mad Queen. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

This luke produced bop tho :katie2:

Luke's credit on Blow is a vanity credit. It is mostly produced by Benny & Kojack.

Screenshot-2024-07-21-at-6-11-09-AM.png

There are actually pre-accusation Dr. Luke songs where you'll be giving Luke much more money by streaming:

Screenshot-2024-07-21-at-11-10-59-AM.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Her "Planet Her" era :clap3:

She really said I'm 40 with a hot husband and getting some D, what do you have?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

The backfire :bibliahh:

Joking aside, some of you are ******* disgusting for bringing Kesha up and  defending a damn rapist over a **** song that nobody will remember 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Is that why everything about this era and her demeanor has been giving desperate

spacer.png

• Like 1

The reality of the situation is she's a multimillionaire with a HOT husband, she probably really doesn't give a **** :rip:

Meanwhile most of y'all are furiously typing away essays in your 800 sq ft apartment on how bothered she must be… perhaps take a step back from the laptop/smartphones, take a breath, gain your composure! Embarassing, pathetic, hive mind behavior all around, reminds me of the recent J Lo hate train

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

With all the teasing appearances effort budget and black hair she's unbothered for sure. :gaycat7: 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

The reality of the situation is she's a multimillionaire with a HOT husband, she probably really doesn't give a **** :rip:

Meanwhile most of y'all are furiously typing away essays in your 800 sq ft apartment on how bothered she must be… perhaps take a step back from the laptop/smartphones, take a breath, gain your composure! Embarassing, pathetic, hive mind behavior all around, reminds me of the recent J Lo hate train

Louder!!! :clap3:

I feel bad for her.. I can smell reality hitting hard in those posts. :sadviolin:

• Like 2

I love you queen Katy ❤️

• Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Yas 👏🏻 

Another Katy thread filled to the brim with unrelated discussions… if you wanna discuss Kesha make a Kesha thread. :intoit:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.