Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

obviously the album is gonna be full of bangers 

• Like 6

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

I won't listen the full song, even though I love it already. This time I'll be waiting till the release, I've learned my lesson:gaycat6:

• Like 3

Justice for Walking on Air is finally served :weeps: This sounds great. Hope it gets released soon so we can blast it while the summer still lasts.

• Like 2

i love her energy this era, truly unbothered, partying and having fun

she can move to Europe now that USA will for sure not support this sound :heart2: 

• Like 10

I'm guessing this is gonna come August 2 or 9. Her team is not competent enough to release it this week lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Extremely boring.

Edit: lol at the downvotes.

Edited by The7thStranger
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

This is the one its been stuck in my head :clap3:.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I'm guessing this is gonna come August 2 or 9. Her team is not competent enough to release it this week lol. 

watch it be August 16th or 23rd cuz they'll want a music video with it :deadbanana4:

HELLO!? that bridge slaps :wanda:

• Like 1

wait we have a bridge this time? oh we WON

@Mr.S @sam.teas any idea on when this might get released? or is it a last minute decision to push this song

2 hours ago, moech said:

obviously the album is gonna be full of bangers 

ikr. the way i'll hide ww on my spotify and pretend it never happened :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm His He's Mine has been my favourite snippet all along but I didn't say because everyone hated on it. If she's recording a MV for that, whew. :giraffe:

It was my least favorite snippet from what we've heard - but I think once we get it in HQ and if the bass really goes off it could be great :jonny6:

• Like 2

I've just read that she recorded a MV in Barcelona! Lifetimes MV is coming too? I don't see any budget for that, maybe we will get a MV where Katy is dancing at a random disco

i thought this was gonna be a disposable generic bop but it actually sounds phenomenal :WAP:

• Like 3

the overall reception online to Lifetimes is so much more positive :weeps: 

now I wonder how they're gonna screw it up :flower:

• Haha 1

So, August 2 or 9 would be the release day for this song?

27 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

I've just read that she recorded a MV in Barcelona! Lifetimes MV is coming too? I don't see any budget for that, maybe we will get a MV where Katy is dancing at a random disco

I think a MV with videos of her going to clubs and dancing with ppl , swimming with family and friends is perfect for this . It'c carefree, light and fun. 

Edited by hummingbird12

Doechii is in Spain too so I'm guessing the MV is for I'm his, he's mine not lifetimes.

Need the song NOW

I'M GONNA LOVE YOU TILL THE END AND THEN REPEAT IT 

:intoit:

• Like 2

Btw this scream spotify smash and she needs one . No charts or radio but organic interest into her and her music. If she wants some chart sucess she will have it in latin and eu countries, but by the end of the year, she could have a 500M streams song in her hands 

Edited by hummingbird12

My Woman's World Vinyl arrived today and I can't help but think the aesthetic of the vinyl (and the whole photshoot lbr) would have been so much more fitting for Lifetimes. 

It's kunty either way tho. 

Honestly, it is nice, but it is the same house piano riff, same beat we have heard 1000 times before and chorus lyrics " I love you for life, for life, for lifetime" doesn't help it

It is the song you listen, dance to and forget

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, WitnessingKP said:

Doechii is in Spain too so I'm guessing the MV is for I'm his, he's mine not lifetimes.

Is true?

controversial take: this is one of her best songs already :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.