Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

For LIIIIIIIFE

For LIIIIIIIIIFE

FhnFloS.gif

• Like 3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Yeah I decided to just put them on Ignore mode and I feel like everybody in here should consider the same. They know their "upset" at Dr. Luke is being purposely misdirected at casual Katy listeners and Katy fans. We literally said on multiple occasions we don't even want Dr. Luke associated with her but they just keep going.

I'm with you on that one, I'm done :celestial4:

• Like 3

She needs to go back to whoever produced 365 and WIG cause this sounds uninspired and limp.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, M.R. said:

She needs to go back to whoever produced 365 and WIG cause this sounds uninspired and limp.

She created 365 and NRO with Zedd. Two of her best tracks.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"Lead single" :dies:

The way Woman's World is so incredibly awful it has y'all convinced this is a good song :gaycat6: the bar is in hell's hell

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

Just now, CottageHore said:

"Lead single" :dies:

The way Woman's World is so incredibly awful it has y'all convinced this is a good song :gaycat6: the bar is in hell's hell

What Is the Ninth Circle of Hell? Dante's final circle of Hell is reserved for the worst of sinners in the author's perspective. In this last circle at the very center of the Inferno, Dante places those guilty of treachery and betrayal towards loved ones, close friends, their country, and their masters.

I do feel a little betrayed atm :khalyan:

56 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She's moving on that quickly?? When is this coming :lakitu:

I mean when the 1st single is N/A everywhere, it's clearly a sign to move on to the next single 

Edited by TayDuaStan

Coming here again after listening to Nirvana snippet to let Lifetimes supporters know they have the same ear as Katy :rogue:

• Haha 1

Katy can take a big L for CHOOSING to work with Dr. Luke, of all producers. She deserves to flop lmao.

Edited by VerdantHue
  • Like 2

So when will they release it?? What also hurt womans world is the long ass wait…

rpdr-raja.gif

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Buzzcutseason said:

:heart:

Cute :gaycat2: ok im here for the song

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

So when will they release it?? What also hurt womans world is the long ass wait…

I'm guessing August 2nd

This sounds much better than WW :duca: she's coming

It's amazing how completely out of touch and washed up she is.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I'm guessing August 2nd

I hope they do… i swear if its that long again. Nowadays you have to release a song quickly

2 minutes ago, AleXus said:

Hitless

You mean ur @ss is jobless? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator

Much better than WW but still uninspired and lifeless :doc: so sad she fumbled this comeback so massively 

• Like 1

The Kats are right, we should just let the 10 people who listen to katys new album enjoy it, Luke and all, it's not like the people supporting it care about what he did or they wouldn't be supporting the woman who seeked him out to begin with.

This is a single thread, we shouldn't derail it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let her cook!

Angry Coach GIF by Strapped Entertainment

5 hours ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Ok...so we know whose opinion doesnt matter now and whose opinion about music we dont need

Your fave's entire discography is in the red on Metacritic, so the fact that you think you have any room to talk about opinions on music is beyond laughable. Sit your (panned) ass down.

OT: Another dated and atrocious song that's going to bomb into oblivion. 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 8

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Yeah I decided to just put them on Ignore mode and I feel like everybody in here should consider the same. They know their "upset" at Dr. Luke is being purposely misdirected at casual Katy listeners and Katy fans. We literally said on multiple occasions we don't even want Dr. Luke associated with her but they just keep going.

Done with that. I cant see haters They will eventually get tired if no one responded or maybe find a new hobby.

You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

Lifetime is such an earworm too. Justice for WoA stan has been served.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.