Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

1 minute ago, psychodiva336 said:

Yeah ngl the setup is unreal :gaycat7:

u cute btw :bird:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

Reminds me of the edge of glory. It won't save this hilarious AI era. 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

So an album Dr. Luke didn't produce on. 

An album he didn't write on. 

An album he didn't help release because Ethel Cain is an independent artist distributed by AWAL. 

But you seem to think means something becausr an administrative % fee for publishing will go to RX Songs, which then will go to Luke's check as CEO?

All while defending Katy having Luke executive produce this album?

Sis it's time to address the elephant in the room. I don't think you're a good fit for ATRL anymore. This trolling displays an unwellness that is concerning. I think it's time for the mods to intervene. DM me your password so I can change it for you.

At some point the well runs dry and clearly being on ATRL is not a good fit if you're deliriously just incoherently talking in circle to defend a rapist. It's time to address this. 

[email protected]

[email protected]

Let me know what they say! I'm really interested. :heart2:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

better, but not as good as NIRVANA. 

that denon tease better be real 

Katy Perry Dancing GIF by MasterChefAU

24 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Is this also produced by the rapist? 

Yep!

10 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Feed the Beast' charted, I believe, and was released by Universal, which, unlike Daughters of Cain, is not an imprint of Dr Luke's Prescription songs. 

So you think someone who IS signed to a label owned by Luke isn't and that someone who doesn't have a record deal with Luke does?

Surely you can see why most would view this was low-thrils trolling and defending a rapist for just rage bait and engagement? You can't even get the facts of what you're claiming right in an effort to - again without reason - defending Luke despite an accusation of rape and doing apologia for him by attacking those uncomfortable with Katy platforming a rapist in this way. 

Jade just released her debut single, it's the perfect opportunity for KatyKats with redeeming qualities to leave this sinking ship and stan anew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

These haters again:mazen: how do they even find the time and energy to spend on someone they don't like ? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Buzzcutseason said:

These haters again:mazen: how do they even find the time and energy to spend on someone they don't like ? 

"Everyone who disagrees with Katy supporting Kesha's rapist is a hater!!!"

?

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

aw cool, even her fans got chromatica on the moodboard :heart:

:ahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buzzcutseason said:

It is baffling! I never even click on threads for artists I don't care about, let alone don't like

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

this song is might be more overdated that ww if this is possible

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

So you think someone who IS signed to a label owned by Luke isn't and that someone who doesn't have a record deal with Luke does?

Surely you can see why most would view this was low-thrils trolling and defending a rapist for just rage bait and engagement? You can't even get the facts of what you're claiming right in an effort to - again without reason - defending Luke despite an accusation of rape and doing apologia for him by attacking those uncomfortable with Katy platforming a rapist in this way. 

Nurse!!!: The Re-Up. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dopamina said:

are you sure?

Where are the brain cells 

compare to her actual lead, flowers, hun

Also… when I'm gone 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

The Kats in here desperately group downvoting anyone who says this will tank because it's dated and produced by a rapist :rip: it's the truth and y'all are in for a surprise if you think this will give her a "hit"

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

It sounds like any generic song you would hear at the mall.

Ethical discussion aside, I don't understand how her and Dr. Luke completely lost their magic together

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Another Dr. Luke song? This ***** is dumb or what?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

another top 190 smasha in norway coming :clap3:

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

I'm monitoring this thread rn so let's stay on topic :) I see a lot of other artists being discussed unnecessarily

• Like 7

Just now, Element said:

I'm monitoring this thread rn so let's stay on topic :) I see a lot of other artists being discussed unnecessarily

It's very annoying. The mod team should consider thread banning the users who keep discussing other topics in this thread :heart2:

• Thanks 3

So far this album is very 2014-2017 (derogatory)

5 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Nurse!!!: The Re-Up. 

28 minutes ago, Communion said:

There's no need to lash out just because all those "no ones gonna care that Luke produced this!" posts ended up wrong. 

I am not the source of your anger. 

I've not caused you to be this upset. 

Katy has. You're angry and lashing out because she has willingly endorsed Kesha's abuser and the entire basis of her era is collasping in on itself. 

I'm sympathetic that she's ruined your enjoyment of it as a fan but my sympathy starts and stops when you've decided to somehow place the blame anywhere else and decide to defend these indefensible actions and project outward because you can't accept sitting with the backlash of an album executive produced by a rapist. 

The fact that you're randomly quoting anyone who voices upset with tirades about Ethel Cain or whoever is nonsense. You know Katy is wrong and your ridiculous behavior shows it. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Bosque said:

Ethical discussion aside, I don't understand how her and Dr. Luke completely lost their magic together

Some fans have suggested he could be purposely sabotaging Katy for not working with him on the two previous albums. Knowing Puke's character, I believe it.

• Confused 2

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's very annoying. The mod team should consider thread banning the users who keep discussing other topics in this thread :heart2:

We will def consider that option

• Thanks 8

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

"Everyone who disagrees with Katy supporting Kesha's rapist is a hater!!!"

?

Why do you want to have this discussion every single day? Genuine question. If you consider that user a troll literally do yourself a favor and ignore them. Theres no need to constantly go back and forth. 

• Like 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.