Daily Mail: Katy is 'freaking out' over Woman's World flop and holding crisis talks

midnightdawn

4 hours ago, Bosque said:

Not the Daily Mail thinking that artists still follow the iTunes Charts to see if their single is successful 

It's the only chart she was charting on and "didn't chart at all" was probably a bit ruthless 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yes, AND

• KatyPrismSpirit

• halcyonday

• Bewitched

She's been flopping for almost 10 years already, I doubt she is losing sleep over it now.

The plan probably is just negotiating with Dr Luke like we need to erase your name from the album credits except WW ppl been knew.  :clack:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BRYLL said:

I just listen to Bonnie McKee's latest album to relieve that Katy Perry itch. 

IMG_9723.thumb.gif.2c78f23ecdd2d4a3538faf4c8e57af46.gif

bombastic?

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

Realistically (and aside from Max Martin), who else could be identified as a solid 'Pop' writer who could provide bops at short notice to replace and swop out the Luke ones with?

any of the Wolf Cousins producers honestly:

Shellback

Oscar Holter

Oscar Gorres

ILYA

Ali Payami

• Thanks 1

i doubt it 

Dr Luke or not the song is just bad, like at least be a sell out for a GOOD song? :psyduck:

59 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"Holding crisis talks," wasn't she allegedly warned about this by her team members? She should have listened to good advice when it was given. 

I think the label is one thing and her AR who works with Luke is another.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

her AR who works with Luke

:rip:

4 hours ago, Kern said:

remember when insiders on this forum claimed the visuals are stunning and were hyping this era so much :skull:

And not ONE word about the music skdjdjd it was so funny :bibliahh: the poor insiders having to hide the fact that she was about to release the worst turd of her career 

• Haha 4

She's holding a crisis meeting now? Why didn't she do that weeks ago when the massive backlash against her working with Dr. Luke began and practically the entire internet turned against her? :toofunny2:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arrows said:

Well if this article is to be believed, what she did was fire all her no-men.

A bit hard to fire yourself, isn't it

sKUpJoc.gif

everyone told her she shouldn't have produced a song with dr luke, but she wanted to make another teenage dream album. That's totally her fault 

That horrid song would've had NO place on Teenage Dream. That album is full of pop gems. WW isn't even a cute bop, it's extremely basic and dull. Not even gonna bother with the lyrics and that cringe explanatory video.

Anyways, how aren't y'all tired of the Katy threads day in, day out by now? :rip:

5 hours ago, alexrex said:

Oh poor Katy,

Let's stream Woman's World to cheer her up! 

omg thank u for reminding me about this song

i used to love it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

It is not going to work, she's too far gone. Dr Luke stained the era already no matter what, everything she does next will look phoney. I don't know how she could not see it

She could try in a couple of years but her target audience is judgy gays and they don't forget.

I do agree, but if she wants to do something to at least try to save her image, it's this.

Knowing Puke pressed credits on every single song to get cash, how do you think she can remove the Puke songs? Release an empty album? lol

Knowing she is fuming is all I asked for from Karma. 

• Like 1

imagine thinking she cares abt her career atp to even react to it when all she has done since the release of the song is f*cking orlando at the beach :deadbanana2: i wish it was true thi 

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

imagine thinking she cares abt her career atp to even react to it when all she has done since the release of the song is f*cking orlando at the beach :deadbanana2: i wish it was true thi 

imo she doesn't give a ****. why would she? she's a millionaire with a big d husband

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NextBish90 said:

Just release that acoustic album and dump this sh in the trash where it belongs.

And omg the album cover is atrocious too, change everything!!

Are we sure that the public is demanding an ACOUSTIC album from...Katy Perry? :doc:

• Haha 5

Oh girls.. not the daily fail :rip:

Pop music emergency

"crisis talks" is soooo :ahh:

like it's a ****** terrorist attack or sumn well actually dd

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

Do kats think society in 2024 is the same that it was 14 years ago? Bringing up examples from the past is not gonna justify her current awful choices. It's exhausting at this point how you all keep trying to bring up career moves from a decade ago.

Just like artists like Lil Nas X couldn't exist 10 years ago, maybe some actions that worked then can't resonate with the public now and are seen as performative or ridiculous.

If stans can't see this then I don't have any hope in Katy realizing this very same thing.

Tf are you talking about? When have I ever identified as a Katy Kat or a Katy Stan? Not that it even matters. What does Lil Nas X have to do with anything? :mandown:

How are people criticising Katy for only having two women credited on a woman empowerment song, when one of Beyoncé's most famous women empowerment songs is also mostly men (Bey is the only woman credited)

Formation is all men too apart from Bey's writing credit, so there's another more modern example for you.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.