Demi returns to Pop Versions; sounds incredible @ OGX event

thatsmydemi

It's been a while since she's performed live and her rested voice is incredible. She sounded perfect :jonny5: 

She performed the pop versions, INCLUDING OGX SONG. Seems like Rock Demi will be put to rest for a while :weeps:  I'll let you pop stans win this time but don't get used to it. 

• Like 2

yess i miss demi popvato

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 1

Give Your Heart a Break always gives me the goosebumps and I'm glad she's singing the Pop adlibs :jonny5:

She is such a powerhouse. Ngl though I'm sad she seems to be shifting to pop, I wanted another HF from her, it was 10s across the board. And she really had a moment with 29 but the label fumbled. 

• Thanks 1

Iconic 

I restanned during Holy **** but i might have to unstan again if she pulls another Art of Starting Over

• Like 2

She looked so good too :jonny5: 

Imagen

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

I restanned during Holy **** but i might have to unstan again if she pulls another Art of Starting Over

If anything, it's going to be more TMYLM than TAOSO. She keeps teasing R&B on social media. 

oh demi looks so good :WAP:

HF killed her image and touring power across the board i know her label told her to straighten up :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

demi lovato returning to pop before giving me daddy issues rock version is an actual personal attack

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Minto said:

HF killed her image and touring power across the board i know her label told her to straighten up :clap3:

I think it's the opposite. People barely know HF exists because she did not promote it so it didn't hurt her in any possible way lol. If anything, it did more good considering many people wanted her to go back to rock. She listened to them and gave us a couple of rock projects. Also, everyone is aware Holy **** is a good album and most people didn't care about its chart performance because it's a rock album after all. 

Touring can also be easily recovered nowadays. All you need is a big hit and your touring power will blow up. 

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Thanks 1

These random gigs...

48 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

These random gigs...

It's basically an event to celebrate that she is the new face of OGX lol. 

8 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's basically an event to celebrate that she is the new face of OGX lol. 

Nice, I guess.......................

queen! nobody sings like her she's vocally on top of the world <3 

Whew our Queen sounded amazing!!! Happy to see pop performances are back, also she looked soooooo good! 

Oh finally the original sustained Eb5 from GYHAB. It has always sounded better than the upwards scale :hippo:

Also finally Confident in the original key :jonny5:

I'm guessing this return to pop versions was because of her not having a rock band in this, and since this is a 'corporate' event it needs to be more 'friendly' so they went for the pop instrumentals. 

10 hours ago, Outlaws said:

These random gigs...

Booked and busy :ihype:

12 hours ago, Minto said:

Her label has been the main responsible for fumbling her career, what do you mean :suburban:?

Also keep HF name out of your mouth. If there's an album to blame that's Dancing With The Devil era with the tons of droplets and the Froyo mess :bam:

10 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Her label has been the main responsible for fumbling her career, what do you mean :suburban:?

Also keep HF name out of your mouth. If there's an album to blame that's Dancing With The Devil era with the tons of droplets and the Froyo mess :bam:

HF was an excellent album but all it did was give her a flop tour and kill her top 5 album streak not to mention acclaim and awards were 0 as well.  All HF did was make conservatives mad as heii cos of the cover and swine. DWTD was a joint sabotage, HF was all demi.spacer.png

4 hours ago, Minto said:

HF was an excellent album but all it did was give her a flop tour and kill her top 5 album streak not to mention acclaim and awards were 0 as well.  All HF did was make conservatives mad as heii cos of the cover and swine. DWTD was a joint sabotage, HF was all demi.spacer.png

oop maybe u spoke

Thank god!! the rock versions were horrible 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Like 1

Take your time recording queen, come back next spring with Love Don't Let Me Go with Marshmello then drop the lead in July :jonny6:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.