Top Posters In This Topic

• Bussea

• YourFavoriteWeapon

• perfect blue

• BrokenMachine

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

It doesn't change the fact that this era will forever be tainted by the fact that she proved she doesn't think that rape and abuse of women is a serious issue. I wonder how she would feel if a grown man flew Daisy out after turned 18 and then drugged her, raped her, put her through financial abuse, and pressured her into developing an eating disorder. 

Seek help

Anyways Slaty is on vacation, unbothered by the hate. Not a meltdown im sight, can't wait for what is to come next.

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 3

Okay but we would like it to end 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I gotta give her credit, she handles flopping very well. Most other popstars would be having a meltdown on social media rn. :clap3:

lol you must not have been there for the whiteness live stream 

Here's What Katy Perry Did During Her 72-Hour Witness Livestream - SPIN

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

lol you must not have been there for the whiteness live stream 

Here's What Katy Perry Did During Her 72-Hour Witness Livestream - SPIN

Tbf, Witness was the worst she was flopping since the days of selling 400 copies with that Katy Hudson album. I can imagine the toll it took on her. Now I think she has just given up trying to score even a top 20 hit atp :rip:

35 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Okay but we would like it to end 

but who asked you sis:heart:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I gotta give her credit, she handles flopping very well. Most other popstars would be having a meltdown on social media rn. :clap3:

I mean she has been flopping for a decade now so it's a daily routine at this point :cm:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Haha 2

People have really lost their way when it comes to Katy. In the past week I've seen someone conflate her with Trump and suggest she was more deserving of the bullet and now someone actually expressed out loud they thought of Katy's toddler daughter being the victim of violent sexual abuse?

Yet, somehow as a passive reader of this tomfoolery my takeaway is supposed to be that the forum members behind these sentiments are moral and good people (as opposed to Katy who is apparently the evil one)??

Words can't comprehend this insanity. Regardless of whether you like Katy or not, many need to take a sharp intake of breath and have a reset.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

her ignoring the absolute disaster this release has been is sending me 

20 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

People have really lost their way when it comes to Katy. In the past week I've seen someone conflate her with Trump and suggest she was more deserving of the bullet and now someone actually expressed out loud they thought of Katy's toddler daughter being the victim of violent sexual abuse?

Yet, somehow as a passive reader of this tomfoolery my takeaway is supposed to be that the forum members behind these sentiments are moral and good people (as opposed to Katy who is apparently the evil one)??

Words can't comprehend this insanity. Regardless of whether you like Katy or not, many need to take a sharp intake of breath and have a reset.

This.

Some people on this forum are so far indulged in pop culture they desperately need to peel their eyes from their screens and touch some grass.

To even type out that post about Daisy, read over it, and then hit submit… chilling.

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, ThomasTea said:

This.

Some people on this forum are so far indulged in pop culture they desperately need to peel their eyes from their screens and touch some grass.

To even type out that post about Daisy, read over it, and then hit submit… chilling.

Well… they did apologize 2 - 3 posts or so below that … umm… well… comment

OT: I see she is prepared to flat out bomb with the new era. 

Her fans? She couldn't just text KatyPrismSpirit directly?

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.