• Miss Americana

• kellysclarkson

• Chris

There's room for everybody's opinion, that's for sure :ryan3:

I'm glad y'all enjoy and stream the album so I don't have to :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love the Speak Now praise :clap3:

its the only album of hers i've listened to besides red and 1989 so i'm inclined to say yes. 

i also listened to it right when it went on spotify and loved it even though that was my peak taylor hater era :-*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

I've noticed a trend that most THOTS have either reputation or folklore as their favorite Taylor album. The thing is, I remember the reaction when reputation came out. The same people that were trying to convince us that it was the worst album ever suddenly stan it years later. That's why I don't take most of the criticism towards TTPD seriously

No TTPD is really bad and it will still be really bad in seven years

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Well, it's definitely not one of her worst like others say. It's top 3 for sure. 

• Like 1

Well… folklore, RED, 1989, midnights, fearless, evermore, speak now, and maybe TTPD disagree.

• Like 1

They're so wrong. Imagine choosing 'reputation' over 'Red', '1989', 'folklore', and 'evermore'

:rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

he called evermore her worst album ever lmao

• Haha 1

To think this album was terribly received by critics at first because of the hate train… the world will finally see the light and praise TTPD to heavens in 2031 

Cant wait :relax:

Absolutely agree that it is her best album released from 2015-2019

• Haha 1

I can't wait for Reputation TV. One of the best saved for last. Debut is the best, so it'll probably be last. She knew what she was doing making us suffer and wait for these. Can she just get it over with and drop them both at the same time ughhhhhh

• Like 1

Reputation is my favorite album of Taylor's. It's so underrated by Swifties.

As a guy who hasn't been in many very serious relationships, most of Taylor's music doesn't appeal to me because I can't relate to much of her lyrics. But in addition to having really good dance tracks, Reputation sings about betrayal, friendship, depression, struggles, and other things that don't revolve around having a boyfriend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

he called evermore her worst album ever lmao

I agree with him. I'd say Lover, Midnights, and then Evermore are her worst albums. The rest of her discography slays.

Tea :clap3: 

• Like 1

It's in my top 4 which are all albums that are super close to each other so I agree.

End Game, Delicate, Gorgeous, Are You Ready For It?, Dont Blame Me, So It Goes..., Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Call It What You Want

bops on bops on bops

• Like 2

Anyone saying Reputation is her worst album; Loser and Eversnore are RIGHT THERE

huh

• Thanks 1

Absolutely NO lies detected :clap3:

It's been her best album since 2017 and has stayed that way ever since, I'll admit, folklore is close, sometimes I think it might be better, but the highs on Reputation edge it out for me.

Call It What You Want might also be the best song Taylor has ever put out :jonny5:

• Like 1

Wow, I found myself totally attracted to Joe Coscarelli, hmmmm.

8 hours ago, By the Water said:

I've noticed a trend that most THOTS have either reputation or folklore as their favorite Taylor album. The thing is, I remember the reaction when reputation came out. The same people that were trying to convince us that it was the worst album ever suddenly stan it years later. That's why I don't take most of the criticism towards TTPD seriously

It's actually crazy how much similarity there is to the reception to both Rep and Ttpd. And you're absolutely right about how the obsessed haters who once called Rep a disaster are the ones calling it her best album :mandown:.

• Like 1

One of her weakest, easily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.