Do you really enjoy Chappell Roan's music?

Marry The Gods

Do you really enjoy Chappell Roan's music?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Do you really enjoy Chappell Roan's music?

• Yes. I love her hair and makeup.
    • No. Her music is unwashed ass.

I don't connect with her personally. She reminds me a lot of MARINA, and I do think she's talented. But there's something about a lot of newer artists that doesn't click with me.

I'm definitely in a phase where I have the same critique of them all: I've seen this already. I've heard this already.

Edited by The7thStranger
  • Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Raphy23

• Dante Silva

• Freaky Prince

Kinda indifferent to her so far. Disliked both Good Luck Babe and Red Wine Supernova when they first came on due to autoplay but both grew on me immensely. Listening to her debut rn though and it's surprisingly decent.

i havent done a lot of listening but her music is very easy to listen to. her energy in refreshing, everything is so well written, and produced :whistle2:

• Like 1

I like about half of her album, the ballad-y stuff can go though

I enjoy a couple of songs from her, but the majority of her debut album left me cold, tho I appreciate the lyrics and melodies on there. Thus the "No" option in the poll is worded far too negatively imo, so I won't be voting. :suburban:

Chappell is future. /endthread

Yes, her music is amazing

I like Good Luck, Babe and the ballads on Midwest Princess. Not really connecting with her other upbeat songs

• Haha 1

her music is too fembrained for me. like for actual females, girl's girl typa music, in the vein of taylor swift. not the cheap gay guy kind of femininity that appeals f words like me. i know she's partially appealing to gay guys with the cheap drag-race watcher aesthetic, but again, the music itself really seems to be more for lesbians

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, RoseBud said:

:michael:  Billie has a similar song.....

:rip: Realizing my comment read more sarcastic than I meant it to

Yes 

she's my favorite artist favorite Artist 

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

I like Good Luck Babe and Hot to Go I haven't really dived in to her album yet tho

I thought the album was good but after the initial listen, I have not returned to her music at all. 

I think I might like Chappell but don't like Dan *****. The lyrics are good but the music is loud. Acoustic versions may appeal to me more. :michael:

From the handful of songs I've heard from her, I think she sounds good.

I really like this song

The only Chapel in pop that I claim 

My Kink Is Karma is that pop perfection song, so yes.

• Like 1

well yes! she's a star

• Like 1

Yes. I've been listening to her album a lot but I sometimes skip the slow songs. 

On 7/17/2024 at 10:54 PM, Lorenzo22 said:

my kink is karma is one of the best pop hooks of the recent years :katie2: everything else is cute, nothing crazy

That's the only song I skip because it sounds too much like a random Taylor song :rip:

• Haha 1

I think there are people here judging her without having first switched off all devices, removed all distractions and objectively listened to the album all the way through from start to finish.

• Like 1

i still haven't properly listened to her album yet tbh :gaycat6:

good luck babe is cute even though i'm kinda sick of hearing it on social media

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.