Do you really enjoy Chappell Roan's music?

Marry The Gods

Do you really enjoy Chappell Roan's music?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Do you really enjoy Chappell Roan's music?

• Yes. I love her hair and makeup.
    • No. Her music is unwashed ass.

Hate her style and makeup (whys that on the "yes" tho, isnt this about music?) but her discography is FIRE

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Raphy23

• Dante Silva

• Blue Skies

Yes. Love the album. Extremely well-crafted pop songs overflowing with personality, charisma, and a distinct point of view. Though, I think the ballads are the clear weak link. They're not bad by any means and I still appreciate them, but they aren't much more than typical weepy alt-pop situationship songs. They mostly stop the album dead in its track. Pink Pony Club is phenomenal though. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
Typo
  • Like 4

Yes, I feel like sometimes I need to force myself to like music from certain artists such as Lana, Charli xcx, Billie, Lorde but Chappell is NOT one of those cases. Immediately addicted to her songs.

I'm yet to hear her stuff, but the fact that so many toxic w gays I know listen to her now, it's putting me off ngl

Yes, her album is solid. It's a little nerdy but it's good.

my kink is karma is one of the best pop hooks of the recent years :katie2: everything else is cute, nothing crazy

not a fan of her voice, her songs are pretty good though. 

But I feel like when Sabrina covered her song she ate her up

Yes I love all her upbeat songs + Casual. The rest will probably be growers but I'm not fully into them yet (Coffee, Kaleidoscope, Picture You etc.)

That hot to go song is pure ass. A toilet bowl full of nasty ass ****. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

it's nothing spectacular and I find her overrated but I do enjoy some of her songs.

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

I'm yet to hear her stuff, but the fact that so many toxic w gays I know listen to her now, it's putting me off ngl

If her fanbase was limited to one group of gays she wouldn’t be top 5 on Billboard rn, maybe try actually listening to the music

• Thanks 7

Yes. "Knee deep in the passenger seat, and you're eating me out" is the most relatable song lyric I've heard all year.

spacer.png

I was so put off from giving her a try from how quickly she was everywhere but I legitimately really enjoy her music. My Kink is Karma is probably my most listened to song of '24.

Girl Good Luck Babe alone is more interesting than anything any of these boring default settings girls of recent like Tate or Sabrina ever put out. Let's appreciate that.

Edited by BlackoutZone
  • Like 2

Ive heard two songs and they weren't bad or anything but I'm just tired of 80s synth pop 

• Like 1

Y'all saw that one tweet saying "Chappell Roan fans acting like they enjoy her music" and now the roaches are coming out of the woodwork :dies:

Yes, I'm obsessed with her (new) music. It's so fun and fresh and a nice sonic change in a landscape that has become increasingly depressing and slow (which is my favorite kind of music but…). Yet she can still write a killer ballad and deliver a stellar vocal performance. She's also the first good, theatrical performer we've had in a very long time. 

• Like 1

She's extremely talented, funny, and smart. She is a breath of fresh air. And quite honestly she's miles ahead of the new "it girls". Midwest Princess is my fave debut since Preacher's Daughter.

frame_.thumb.gif.073eb49a4560cffef1998e9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

59 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

Why do people who haven't even heard the music feel the need to contribute to a conversation about their opinion on said music. Go stream the album for a few weeks and then get back to us with that opinion! :ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No she will be a fad 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Her album is ok/decent. However good luck babe is an absolute 11/10 masterpiece and I am excited for her future

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Yes. "Knee deep in the passenger seat, and you're eating me out" is the most relatable song lyric I've heard all year.

spacer.png

:michael:  Billie has a similar song.....

Nope she sounds like Sandi Thom had a baby with Marina … nothing unique or special 

• Thumbs Down 1

couldn't get too into her music sadly but I don't mind her new one

Yes that hussy grew on me 

18 hours ago, Wicked said:

She hasn't blown me away yet, she's okay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.