HDD Final: Eminem #1 287k, ENHYPEN #2 125k, Zach #3 89k, Taylor #4 83k, Clairo #8 45k

Ger

4 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Her numbers were always extremely dubious. In reality her sales have stemmed from an extremely small pool of buyers buying multiple copies/variants ad nauseam, a la BTS. If the charts had a one sale/person limitation I suspect she wouldn't have had a number one album since Red at the latest.

and those 11mln people attending eras tour are just holograms

• Like 3

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Popboi.

• Gorjesspazze9

• Kitboga

1 minute ago, Kitboga said:

Nice dream baby 

TTPD 10 weeks #1 from streaming alone, biggest album of the year from streaming alone. Maybe if your fave can do 1/10th of her numbers then you can talk 

It's the same exact principle as her sales numbers that I just debunked — an extremely small and insular base of cultists streaming ad nauseam or via streaming farms.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

2 minutes ago, Sazare said:

It's the same exact principle as her sales numbers that I just debunked — an extremely small and insular base of cultists streaming ad nauseam or via streaming farms.

unless you can actually prove that, you didn't debunk anything. you're just saying things you believe in :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Sazare said:

You know, I genuinely thought your first comment was sarcasm for how wrong it was. But it seems like it's just very bad trolling instead. :clack:

18 minutes ago, piotrert said:

and those 11mln people attending eras tour are just holograms

In reality it's mostly the same ~700k attending ~15-ish dates apiece. Social media is full of thousands of documented cases of such people. Check the eras Tour hashtags TikTok, X, Facebook, Instagram, etc. if you don't believe me.

EDIT: These extremely hostile ad hominem attacks I'm receiving aren't exactly helping to beat the cultist allegations. It's extremely telling that nobody hurtling insults at me is bothering to address the very apt BTS comparisons I made. No need to "threadban" me as some are calling for — I've spoken my truth so I'll just exit this thread now, thanks.

Edited by Sazare
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Sazare said:

In reality it's mostly the same ~700k attending ~15-ish dates apiece. Social media is full of thousands of documented cases of such people.

Okay, I see you're trolling now cause there's no way :rip:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

since some people are getting paywall'd, here's the rest of the article

How do you quote just text?

9 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Her numbers were always extremely dubious. In reality her sales have stemmed from an extremely small pool of buyers buying multiple copies/variants ad nauseam, a la BTS. If the charts had a one sale/person limitation I suspect she wouldn't have had a number one album since Red at the latest.

Another obsessed loser making their whole personality on ATRL about Taylor.  :juanny:

And the trolling is pathetic, because even without her first week sales, she'd still effortlessly snatch #1s for every album post Red with just its streams. Not to mention that TTPD would have been a number one album in any of its 11 weeks based on streaming units alone.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Sazare said:

In reality it's mostly the same ~700k attending ~15-ish dates apiece. Social media is full of thousands of documented cases of such people.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

5 minutes ago, Sazare said:

She literally has the biggest listener count on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon music :ahh::ahh: you literally dream about the wrongest, most provable false things 

Why don't you sap

yourself in the face a couple of times to wake yourself up from this sad daydreaming? 

Anyhow, @admins please ban this lunatic for trolling, derailing topic and most importantly;  send him/her out of their basement to touch some grass and breath fresh air 

Edited by Kitboga

Fad album confirmed 

:gaycat1:

You do know they write this to make the swifties and haters run to click and get a quick paycheck right?

13 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

How do you quote just text?

i just made a quote box and pasted in my text! 

Charting 7 albums in the top 25 of the Uk this week (a total random week) 

4 fa..gs on internet:  ....

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 1

ATRLers browsing the internet to see what random Swifties are doing & saying, the media publishing articles about her album potential "falling" to #2, Reddit incels having whole subreddits dedicated to hating her… Taylor Swift you will never be irrelevant.

dj-khaled-suffering-from-success-meme-me

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sazare said:

In reality it's mostly the same ~700k attending ~15-ish dates apiece. Social media is full of thousands of documented cases of such people. Check the eras Tour hashtags TikTok, X, Facebook, Instagram, etc. if you don't believe me.

EDIT: These extremely hostile ad hominem attacks I'm receiving aren't exactly helping to beat the cultist allegations. It's extremely telling that nobody hurtling insults at me is bothering to address the very apt BTS comparisons I made. No need to "threadban" me as some are calling for — I've spoken my truth so I'll just exit this thread now, thanks.

Wait, ~700k is repeat attendees?

I heard that her tours in Europe were around 40% Americans who could not afford the shows in the US.

Are these ~700k repeat attendees wealthy?

Did an atrler write that? anyway Taylor probably has 6 new albums ready to be released at any point. Swifties better start saving up! 

1 hour ago, Junipero said:

Wait, ~700k is repeat attendees?

I heard that her tours in Europe were around 40% Americans who could not afford the shows in the US.

Are these ~700k repeat attendees wealthy?

30% of the audience of her Italian shows are foreign and only half of them are from the US, 5% are from French. Please stop believe and spread stupid lies made here, thank you

3 hours ago, Sazare said:

I've spoken my truth so I'll just exit this thread now, thanks.

Yeah just like everytime you talking something about Taylor that even yourself don't believe, this is the one thoursands time I have seen you said something like this. Won't you be tired?

• Confused 1

Oh wow at Clairo :eek:

Hopefully Taylor can stay above Morgan for awhile longer... yeesh

• Haha 1

'TTPD' will surpass 5M total units this week. :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Sazare said:

Nurse she's off the meds again

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=341931&title=A-SHADY-TOP-20
hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1356258666.png

Eminem with 100k in pure album sales with no physical copies

They're probably lowballing Eminem's pure a tiny bit, it was reported he had 100k webstore pre-orders between the 2 time limited versions.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.