HDD Final: Eminem #1 287k, ENHYPEN #2 125k, Zach #3 89k, Taylor #4 83k, Clairo #8 45k

Ger

stay strong mr. Eminem, we're counting on you :WAP:

• Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Popboi.

• Gorjesspazze9

• Kitboga

pull through taylor, give us the anthology at LEAST on digital! 

Why are some people hiding behind em now for "shade" as if Taylor didn't sell 2+mil first week and this being her 12th week? :rip: 

And of course y'all are acting like this is some 20k difference like with Zach

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Nope, they don't go out till next week cuz his team is dumb and old. But at least he is still doing 300K😭

That's smart though, he'll spend more weeks at #1

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Starchild said:

That's smart though, he'll spend more weeks at #1

Oh is that how that works? I dont know much about charts now

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Nope, they don't go out till next week cuz his team is dumb and old. But at least he is still doing 300K😭

5 hours ago, Jaf207 said:

Does Em have physical copies?

Physicals will be shipped in October 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

pull through taylor, give us the anthology at LEAST on digital! 

Girl it is on digital already

The Charles Manson of pop is defeated :jonnycat:.

• Thumbs Down 1

I don't really know which one is worse here. McDonald's happy meal for children or a poisoned Saure Nierchen (Braised sour kidneys of pork):chick3:

I'm sorry, but I'm having such a reaction to grown ass men listening to Eminem in 2024. Lmao.

If she released So High School + The Prophecy acoustic versions the collapse would be enough to block him :jonny5:

Announce the Anthology vinyls 

:rogue:

290K?

Taylor MOVE. :WAP:

Do it for Mariah ala LWYMMD stopping Despacito from taking the record. :WAP:

Eminem :clap3:

10 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

Taylor literally just has to release THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY (DELUXE EDITION) featuring all of the live songs on digital + streaming :dancehall3:

:coffee2:  I am afraid she is saving that move to block her friend Sabrina..... 

• Thumbs Down 3

No predictions for OneRepublic's playlist  :deadbanana2:

Taylor Swift just completed a record-breaking sixth fortnight at No. 1 with The Tortured Poets Department — or 12 weeks, for all you non-tortured poetry students. Her latest album is now her longest-running chart-topper on "The Billboard 200," breaking out of a tie with the 11-week runs for Fearless and 1989. TTPD has only seemed more unstoppable each week, fending off challengers like Billie Eilish and Zach Bryan thanks to Swift's dedicated fans and canny release strategy. Since her return to commercial glory with folklore, Swift has made an Olympic sport out of the charts, scheming up additional releases around her albums and timing them justright to keep her at No. 1, break new records, and cement her spot as the most successful artist of her generation. But even that strategy won't stop TTPD from falling off its perch soon.

TTPD's initial month atop Billboard's album chart felt inevitable. After Swift broke records in the first week, strong streaming numbers kept the album firmly at the top during a quiet stretch of releases, when her biggest competition was an underwhelming Dua Lipa set and a surprise Gunna album. Then, Eilish's third album, Hit Me Hard and Soft, arrived after months of buzz, thanks to a strategy of not releasing advance singles. With Swift's numbers tapering off, Eilish should've taken the top spot — if not for some Swiftian masterminding: She released new digital and CD variants that same week, which boosted her numbers by over 100,000 units and secured her reign.

Read more here: https://www.vulture.com/article/taylor-swift-tortured-poets-charts.html

:snorkle:

Get those ad bucks vulture 

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 1

i can't read the article cause it's behind a paywall but is the conclusion that Eminem is getting a #1 this week therefore ending her reign at the top? cause if that's it… :rip:

• Haha 2

This thread title again lol.

They need a reality check.

until the next variant drops :eli:

Edited by truthteller
  • Haha 1

Lol after every 3 months these things come 

When Rep TV comes and the same drama again 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.