Zenless Zone Zero | Version 1.0 "Welcome to New Eridu"

Legit

I got Ellen and she is so freaking strong in her mono ice team. Love her.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• Legit

• killer_rose

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

STINKY UGLY SHARK JAILBAIT GONE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS :jonny4:WE ARE SOOOO BACK :clap3:

• Haha 1

Won 50/50 and got Zhu Yuan, thank god.

Is the battlepass worth getting? From what I am reading, the exclusive engines aren't that good.

20 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Is the battlepass worth getting? From what I am reading, the exclusive engines aren't that good.

Ellen seems to do well with an engine you can buy from the shop so probably not.

7 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Ellen seems to do well with an engine you can buy from the shop so probably not.

Yeah, I have her using S2 Starlight Engine.

11 hours ago, Suilen said:

Won 50/50 and got Zhu Yuan, thank god.

omg congrats. Idk if I'll be trying for her to be honest - how does she feel?

The Bangboo event was so cute. 
Such a great game tbh.

gold-bangboo-bangboo.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Legit said:

omg congrats. Idk if I'll be trying for her to be honest - how does she feel?

I'm still building her, but her gunplay seems less punishing than Billy's, and Ether in itself is a good element. I also have Nicole at C6 now, so it'll probably be fun to use them.

I know you're supposed to keep rolling for the same S-rank Bangboo to max it out, but I won't rest until I have all of them. 

If you could adopt one of these bangboo, which would you choose? :  r/ZenlessZoneZero

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I know you're supposed to keep rolling for the same S-rank Bangboo to max it out, but I won't rest until I have all of them. 

If you could adopt one of these bangboo, which would you choose? :  r/ZenlessZoneZero

:rip: oop I've been collecting ones I see myself using vs maxing one out

• Haha 1

I need more main campaign :gaycat7:

Also this is so tender and beautiful.

Finished all 99 floors in the Infinite Abyss commission just to get

Spoiler

41k dannies (and there's a limit on how many you can get) and no achievement in-game, and I even went out of my way to have 0 corruptions

Do not recommend.

MWoYoUM.gif

combat feels so repetitive to me im not sure im gonna continue playing...

4 hours ago, CBC said:

I think this is what's turning me off, haven't logged in a few days, and I'm dreading hopping on that annoying ass tv one more time I'll lose my mind.

7 hours ago, CBC said:

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I think this is what's turning me off, haven't logged in a few days, and I'm dreading hopping on that annoying ass tv one more time I'll lose my mind.

Wondering what it is about me that enjoys all of this tbh :deadbanana: I love the TV system - especially the puzzles. And I find the combat to be the perfect amount of mindless, button mashing. Maybe it's for casual gamers, unsure. 

Each agent has a unique combo/perk, and you have to memorize those from the tutorial to get the most out of the game. You can play it mindlessly, but there are plenty of ways to make it interesting depending on your team, too. You also have to be smart with the ult attack, though I'm not a fan of some being shared (which is still an innovation compared to other Hoyo games, I guess).

13 hours ago, Legit said:

Wondering what it is about me that enjoys all of this tbh :deadbanana: I love the TV system - especially the puzzles. And I find the combat to be the perfect amount of mindless, button mashing. Maybe it's for casual gamers, unsure. 

That's what bothering me. I feel I spend too much time trying to understand what to do and the combat/TVs take too damn long

15 hours ago, Legit said:

I guess. I enjoy Star Rail because of the complexities of combat. And Genshin for the exploration.

ZZZ is just in the middle I have nowhere to explore, and the combat is just mindless, there's some spice if you want to get combos or quirks of each character but would my meal be any better? no, it's just not as bland. 

• Like 1

The cat's trust is annoying to raise, got two answers wrong already.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Clearing shiyu defense 10 is pissing me AWF.... getting my 2nd team together is driving me nuts. Not sure if I'm gonna pick Lycaon as my 300th roll as it kind of just funnels more power into my Ellen/Soukaku team ... might get Grace instead to help my Anton/Anby. Idk........ 

I still have 0 Fire characters built, maybe once Koleda or Nekomata spook me

ovNCIxA.jpeg

I snatched Zhu Yuan and she is so much fun with Nicole and Anby.
Don't really know her combos, button mashing obliterates all enemies. :deadvision:

Everyone online keeps saying to never use the standard banner... but I'm so close to the 300. Could've been pulling for Zhu this whole time...

ovNCIxA.jpeg

5 hours ago, Legit said:

Everyone online keeps saying to never use the standard banner... but I'm so close to the 300. Could've been pulling for Zhu this whole time...

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Yeah, it's not really worth doing unless you have no interest in the current/upcoming limited characters. And then you resume rolling on the limited one and get the character you've just chosen from the 300-pull selector.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.