Zenless Zone Zero | Version 1.0 "Welcome to New Eridu"

Legit

spacer.png

spacer.png

Overview

Zenless Zone Zero is an exciting new action RPG from the creators of Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. Dive into a dynamic world filled with high-octane battles, captivating characters, and a gripping storyline.

Key Features

Chain Combos: String together a series of attacks for devastating combos.

Dodge and Counter: Master the timing of dodges and counters to outmaneuver enemies.

Special Abilities: Each character has unique special abilities that can turn the tide of battle.

spacer.png

Join the Community

Official Website

Mobile Download: iOS

spacer.png

Been playing since launch last week, anyone else enjoying this game? :duck:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• Legit

• killer_rose

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started the game so far the only 5 STAR I've gotten is a Cryo furry called Lycaon lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I just started the game so far the only 5 STAR I've gotten is a Cryo furry called Lycaon lol

He's considered the best "stun" character currently - super sought after and pairs well with pretty much any team right now. I got Nekomata twice but I didn't want her at all. :coffee2:

Only playing for Bangboos

zzz-zenless-zone-zero.thumb.gif.3a362b2982134483f88e40c52dcf1f61.gif

• Like 2

Flop game

• Thumbs Down 2

I just started this last night :clap: 

zzz-zenless-zone-zero.thumb.gif.3a362b2982134483f88e40c52dcf1f61.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Flop game

Genshin and Honkai both had conflicting impressions during their releases and they both inevitably become wildly successful. :duck:  

• Thanks 1

I'm maining Billy despite the fact he's trash tier, but I like the ranged gameplay, and though Zhu Yuan seems to play similarly, I already got Ellen and won't roll the next patch. My team comp is Billy-Rina-Soukaku, which has zero chemistry, but somehow it works. I'm planning to raise Ellen and Nicole and play around different combinations. 

3 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I'm maining Billy despite the fact he's trash tier, but I like the ranged gameplay, and though Zhu Yuan seems to play similarly, I already got Ellen and won't roll the next patch. My team comp is Billy-Rina-Soukaku, which has zero chemistry, but somehow it works. I'm planning to raise Ellen and Nicole and play around different combinations. 

Yeah Billy is fun to combo with but he definitely feels weak for an attacker. I'm aiming for a full electric team (Anton, Grace, and Rina) as I've already gotten Anton to C5. No Ellen though :deadbanana:.

10 minutes ago, Legit said:

Yeah Billy is fun to combo with but he definitely feels weak for an attacker. I'm aiming for a full electric team (Anton, Grace, and Rina) as I've already gotten Anton to C5. No Ellen though :deadbanana:.

I want to utilize Anton, too, basically rolled on the banner for him and ended up with C6 Soukaku and only C1 Anton, though Soukaku is pretty good, so no complaints here. The batteries feel limited for now, and while the daily coffee is a good idea, I wish they'd carried over the current stamina system from HSR and randomly gave us like 10 of those.

Edited by Suilen

i dont really understand but im having fun, severe lack of men though

15 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

i dont really understand but im having fun, severe lack of men though

A disease that plagues all of Mihoyo's games. Unfortunately the female characters promote better... for specific reasons :) 

Saving for Zhu Yuan, miss gurl is serving Black Widow zhu-yuan-zhuyuan.gif

• Like 2

I'll roll for Seth but shielders feel kinda unnecessary for the current content, might be useful in the future I guess.

This is the best hoyo game out right now 

I love that this game seems to serve an entirely different audience than the usual hoyo game which caters to GACHA players. Despite this being a a gacha game the slow pace detracts from that and the slice of life elements and pace makes you really feel like you are playing a regular RPG ala Persona/Fire Emblem/Xenoblade and I absolutely fucks with this. The fact that many hoyo players don't like this is a huge plus as well cause I'm expecting this game to break free of the usual toxic ebb and flow that HSR and Genshin experienced :clap3:

if you ask me what else I like its slice of life gaming, then combat music, aesthetic/style, cast/faction system, and story in that order. I'm fully expecting the story to reach PEAKacony levels in the future though so I'm really excited. This game is gonna have long legs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I love that this game seems to serve an entirely different audience than the usual hoyo game which caters to GACHA players. Despite this being a a gacha game the slow pace detracts from that and the slice of life elements and pace makes you really feel like you are playing a regular RPG ala Persona/Fire Emblem/Xenoblade and I absolutely fucks with this. The fact that many hoyo players don't like this is a huge plus as well cause I'm expecting this game to break free of the usual toxic ebb and flow that HSR and Genshin experienced :clap3:

if you ask me what else I like its slice of life gaming, then combat music, aesthetic/style, cast/faction system, and story in that order. I'm fully expecting the story to reach PEAKacony levels in the future though so I'm really excited. This game is gonna have long legs 

Totally agree. I love the life sim aspect of this game so much - excited to see them expand on the arcade feature as well. I also like how quick the dailies are. 

Icon

• Like 1

I bricked my PS5 account…using every wish for standard banner because I just wanted rina and von :rip: Instead got grace, her S-rank weapon, and flop # 11. Even spent $20 coping I'd get lucky. Still enjoyed the game, music, animations, and story but my account was a flop at this point so I almost quit dddd

Then I decided to download it on my gaming PC just to see what would happen and start over as a F2P. Decided to be smart and wished on limited banner. Got Ellen on wish 20, then Von shortly after, and Koleda (mess, but she's growing on me) on standard. Then Sokaku C4 in the mix as well, so Ellen's best team :clap3: needless to say I'm having fun now and rina will just have to come on the 300th wish selection.

Can anyone explain(like I'm five) the pull system to me? I'm new to gacha so all these currencies and collectibles its like information overload :rip:

I want Nekomata and Lycaon but idk the best way of going about it or if i should just wait and save. Also do you get any agents by just playing and leveling up?

31 minutes ago, blackout77 said:

Can anyone explain(like I'm five) the pull system to me? I'm new to gacha so all these currencies and collectibles its like information overload :rip:

I want Nekomata and Lycaon but idk the best way of going about it or if i should just wait and save. Also do you get any agents by just playing and leveling up?

You can get standard S-rank characters like Nekomata and Lycaon from the Exclusive Channel (uses Encrypted Master Tapes) and the Stable Channel (uses Master Tapes). The former happens when you lose a 50/50 and fail to get the limited character, like Ellen now, but it can be any non-limited S-rank character. The next time you get an S-rank character, it will be the banner one. The Stable Channel has a selector for when you reach 300 rolls, and you can choose one agent you want. Otherwise, things are pretty random, so there's no guarantee that you'll get them anytime soon since the standard characters don't get individual banners. And yeah, you get some A-rank characters from the story/other gameplay modes/events.

Edited by Suilen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, blackout77 said:

I'm also relatively new to gacha games, but I can take a jab at this.

There are a lot of currencies in this game, but the most important currencies for unlocking characters are master tapes and polychromes.

1 Master tape = 1 pull.

160 polychromes = 1 pull. 

You'll get master tapes from some events and achievements, but they're sporadic. You'll get polychromes from almost everything you do in game, but the easiest way is by completing your daily errands (the icon with agenda and letter Z on it) which will grant you 60 polychromes and takes about 1-2 minutes to complete. You also get a lot of polychromes but completing your achievements. Lastly, if you go to the signal shop, there's this membership you can purchase called "Inter-knot membership" which only costs like $5 a month and every day when you log in you receive x90 polychromes for free - think of it as a daily log in reward. 

Pulling:

The exclusive channel (with Ellen on it currently) increases your chances of getting the characters on the banner (currently: Ellen, Anton, and Soukaku). The stable channel is your best bet if you want to unlock Lycaon currently because it's not skewed towards other characters. Also, after 300 pulls, if you don't have Lycaon, you're granted the chance to choose 1 of any selectable agents.  :bird: 300 sounds like a lot but I'm already close to 200 and I really only play 1 hour ish a day. 

• Thanks 1

I've unlocked the trust events, and they're really channeling Persona with how you can choose the wrong answer and screw up. Guides, here we go (though most of them are obvious, I think).

Is this on PS4 or is it PS5 only like HSR? I may have to give it a try when I get home. 

Edited by Rachel Berry

Just pulled Ellen, this suddenly derailed my electric dream team.. I feel like I should just focus on Ellen now because I already have C4 Soukaku.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.