PokéRate 6: Kalos ⚜️ 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲

Curaga

#17 | Tyrunt | 6.894

Qq4kyhT.png

e6c4c18d17cca786050e3489dac54c9520c55fbb2a5f510b44e46cfbf018d5f6bbf634e2557456dd
10s: AMIT, Curaga, Gourgeist, Magickarp, Nico Robin, poki, Ponzi, Red Light

1s: Chiidish, Rence ( :oxygen2: )

3ani__696__xy.gif3ani_-S_696__xy.gif

AMIT: one of my all time faves, it's adorable

Conker: I just don't have anything interesting to say here, sorry. So the dinosaur gets a 5.

Konril: Look at this destructive cutie.

tumblr_n30oeoJ7q71ttdkobo3_250.gif

memeboy: I love it and I hate it

Nico Robin: The way it ****** me up during second gym

SubomieAngy baby.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curaga

• Suilen

• Heldenzeit

• sunbathinganimal

1 minute ago, queenp said:

Gengar can have 932898350 and i will never complain, can't really do no wrong when the base is that good

my fave is my cupcake Gengar

:ryan3:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 2

Just now, Curaga said:

Conker: I just don't have anything interesting to say here, sorry.

Just here?

3ani__696__xy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The pokegirlies and their basic taste cannot stand perfection

How much do you like Mega Gengar? | Pokémon Amino

• Like 2

Fair placement for this cutie tbh. top 15 wouldve cool too

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952dmocq1dd450mxpvgqbj

Edited by Nico Robin

Tyrunt's shiny is gorgeous, wished Tyrantrum had the same shade of blue.

• Like 1

That TCG pic for Tyrant, omg :smitten: Maybe I should have given her an extra point or two. This is a good position for her tho!

• Like 2

I forgot she was still in :shutup: But good for her! go the distance  Chomper! :heart2:

Femme queen up next!

Payolagar outlasting M-Sableye and Zygarde is not what I started my computer for. And then Tyrunt also! :chick3:

#16 | Espurr | 6.894

RaSOmJc.png

ffa72a1e13446b68b7153ec986158ee19312ba4e

10s: AbeHicks, Bartender, Chiidish, coolcristobal, elevate, gardendreams, Gourgeist, Lord Gaga, Nico Robin, Norte, Ohno, poki, sunbathinganimal, Touch Pass

1s: AMIT, Magickarp, Subomie

3ani__677__xy.gif3ani_-S_677__xy.gif

BambiStar: Meme queen but her design kinda boring

Conker: Only drawback was that she needed better anime appearances. She was just sorta there in the show.

elevate: It looks really unwell.

Ewan Chaos: Creepy legend

Konril: He will haunt you if you gave low points.

1993onr56jhl7gif.gif?quality=75

Nico Robin: First I hated it but it grew on me after all. I love how it looks like it just got out of bed on a sunday and then snorted a line coke

Ohno: It's perfect give me 20

poki: He's so punk rock. Put him on a skateboard and he's 100% legit

Red LightStory time: So Espurr has one of the best episodes of XY, basically about a really dumb Espurr roaming around a dead woman's property wondering why she still isn't back from the hospital. Anyway back in 2018-2019,  Twitch did a big huge marathon of the Pokemon series from Indigo through XY, which was an amazing experience. So like, last year I stumbled across this really weird sketchy underground streaming site that had some of the old VOD's from the marathon, and this was one of the episodes that was recorded. Keep in mind these videos had like 100 views AT MOST, so I was really hyped to find it. So I watched the dumb Espurr episode, and everything was fine until literally the closing seconds of the episode, when the uploader inserted the LOUDEST ****ING JUMP SCARE I've ever fallen victim to. Like an old-fashioned 2008 Youtube screamer blowing me out the room. I literally thought my computer had been hacked for a second. I felt like I was gonna die. Like WHY go to the effort of doing that for a video that NOBODY is going to see? Anyway I peed ALL OVER myself. Because I had to pee anyway but I was waiting until the episode finished. And then when the jump scare happened I clenched out a big long stream. So that's all I can think of when I see Espurr now.

Rigalo: literally looks mangled

SubomieHer meme era wasn't funny, and she should die.

Suilen: weird and cute

sunbathinganimal

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please not Aurorus

Edit: Phew ok, that's fine I guess

Edited by Nico Robin

Espurr is cute but I don't really care about it. Congrats on sneaking by! :clap3:

I thought that Espurr episode was plain and average at best. Sure, it was better than many of the filler episodes but, like a 5.5 at best. 

Red Light: Story time: So Espurr has one of the best episodes of XY, basically about a really dumb Espurr roaming around a dead woman's property wondering why she still isn't back from the hospital. Anyway back in 2018-2019,  Twitch did a big huge marathon of the Pokemon series from Indigo through XY, which was an amazing experience. So like, last year I stumbled across this really weird sketchy underground streaming site that had some of the old VOD's from the marathon, and this was one of the episodes that was recorded. Keep in mind these videos had like 100 views AT MOST, so I was really hyped to find it. So I watched the dumb Espurr episode, and everything was fine until literally the closing seconds of the episode, when the uploader inserted the LOUDEST ****ING JUMP SCARE I've ever fallen victim to. Like an old-fashioned 2008 Youtube screamer blowing me out the room. I literally thought my computer had been hacked for a second. I felt like I was gonna die. Like WHY go to the effort of doing that for a video that NOBODY is going to see? Anyway I peed ALL OVER myself. Because I had to pee anyway but I was waiting until the episode finished. And then when the jump scare happened I clenched out a big long stream. So that's all I can think of when I see Espurr now.

I thought this was a different user until halfway through reading

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Red LightStory time: So Espurr has one of the best episodes of XY, basically about a really dumb Espurr roaming around a dead woman's property wondering why she still isn't back from the hospital. Anyway back in 2018-2019,  Twitch did a big huge marathon of the Pokemon series from Indigo through XY, which was an amazing experience. So like, last year I stumbled across this really weird sketchy underground streaming site that had some of the old VOD's from the marathon, and this was one of the episodes that was recorded. Keep in mind these videos had like 100 views AT MOST, so I was really hyped to find it. So I watched the dumb Espurr episode, and everything was fine until literally the closing seconds of the episode, when the uploader inserted the LOUDEST ****ING JUMP SCARE I've ever fallen victim to. Like an old-fashioned 2008 Youtube screamer blowing me out the room. I literally thought my computer had been hacked for a second. I felt like I was gonna die. Like WHY go to the effort of doing that for a video that NOBODY is going to see? Anyway I peed ALL OVER myself. Because I had to pee anyway but I was waiting until the episode finished. And then when the jump scare happened I clenched out a big long stream. So that's all I can think of when I see Espurr now.

3ani__677__xy.gif

• Haha 2

Twitch is trash. I never used it beyond Twitch Plays Pokemon from 10 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I thought this was a different user until halfway through reading

giphy.gif

Luckily this essay is actually related + good for a laugh :dies:

@Red Light, you will always be famous

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Konril: He will haunt you if you gave low points.

1993onr56jhl7gif.gif?quality=75

this is going to hunt me now and mine is a good score, thanks

:khalyan:

• Haha 1

when you yell at me, etc., etc.

RaSOmJc.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Curaga said:

when you yell at me, etc., etc.

RaSOmJc.png

tumblr_nbnq4tykYQ1rpn9eno1_500.gif

• Haha 1

I liked its episode but this didn't deserve top 20...

tumblr_inline_mtvctx4MXM1qj9mrq.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.