Nelly Furtado - '7'

kyliefever2002

2 hours ago, ThePopStop said:

I think a playlist style album is a smart move for Nelly. You have fans from her OG era, the Loose era, her latin music era, and her random features. How else do you make something to appeal to so many different kinds of fans? She's also been out of the game for a long time, so she probably wants to see what still works and also experiment a bit.

And I adore all her musical adventures so this album sounds like a win for me :crown:

• Like 2

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• SchmoodRing

• algrominsky

Wait did Nelly actually write XD instead of XO?? I have to buy this now

NF_7_CD_0001_2.png?v=1720636946&width=80

3 minutes ago, Year of Shadow said:

And I adore all her musical adventures so this album sounds like a win for me :crown:

Spill!

I hope at least one songs gives a little nod to The Ride. So underrated.

On 7/11/2024 at 1:14 PM, iiswhoiis_max said:

This is the best year in Pop Music since years! I am so happy!

I don't think we've EVER experienced a year like this!!! It just keeps on giving

• Like 2

both songs are such major sexy bops :WAP: does anyone have production credits or any other tea on the rest of the album yet

On 7/11/2024 at 9:31 AM, bloodyrick said:

TRACKLIST: 
I'm not able to understand perfectly all the feat right now

1. showstopper

5. honesty

6. floodgate

12. better than ever

13. take me down

flawless Showtime-level ballads incoming :jonny3:

Corazon is so much better than Love Bites oh MISS FURTADO I'M BACK ON BOARD AGAIN :jonny5:

Edited by FlyOnTheWall

8 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

both songs are such major sexy bops :WAP: does anyone have production credits or any other tea on the rest of the album yet

Don't quote me on this. But apparently SG Lewis produced another song on the album, and I noticed track 5 is called "Honesty".

SG has a song called "Honest" and a song with Tove Lo called "Be Honest" and remixed Christine and the Queens' "To be honest". When I asked SG if I was sensing a theme, he said that was correct.

My point is, "Honesty" to me, seems the most likely to be produced by SG Lewis, based off what I know about him. I'm gonna try to ask him tho.

• Thanks 1

this looks soooo good. 

7 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I don't think we've EVER experienced a year like this!!! It just keeps on giving

It's s year everybody is releasing but that doesn't mean they are good releases...

8 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

its 2010 2.0 imo!!

does everyone love corazón? it sounds like the bad madame x songs, y'all overhyped it for me :weeps: love the cover tho she looks super washed-out

15 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

This as the album cover would have been a total collapse

https://x.com/NellyFurtadoPt/status/1811806087223320850/photo/1

totally!

regardless, i'm super excited for new nelly :duca: hopefully some timba tracks made it (doubt it).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

does everyone love corazón? it sounds like the bad madame x songs, y'all overhyped it for me :weeps: love the cover tho she looks super washed-out

totally!

regardless, i'm super excited for new nelly :duca: hopefully some timba tracks made it (doubt it).

Yessssss :flame:

it sounded more bombastic when she performed it live, but it's still pure fire imo

I don't think I want any tracks produced by Timbaland on 7 even if I love Loose (it's the album that introduced me to her music and turned her into my favourite artist ever - even if Folklore is her masterpiece), but it really seems he has lost his touch a long time ago and nowadays the only thing is able to produce are misogynistic comments

i just hope two things for this album: 1) she doesn't let the era die again on release date (as she did with The Ride) and 2) she follows up rather quickly with another record. Other than that, I'm okay with everything and I'll support her no matter what (I've already bought the two vinyl versions and the CD with the signed card)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Don't quote me on this. But apparently SG Lewis produced another song on the album, and I noticed track 5 is called "Honesty".

SG has a song called "Honest" and a song with Tove Lo called "Be Honest" and remixed Christine and the Queens' "To be honest". When I asked SG if I was sensing a theme, he said that was correct.

My point is, "Honesty" to me, seems the most likely to be produced by SG Lewis, based off what I know about him. I'm gonna try to ask him tho.

I thinl you're right, someone posted a few weeks ago that Honesty was registered and SG was the producer

Obsessed with Corazon ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

• Like 3

12 hours ago, algrominsky said:

u r right , Honesty is the sg lewis song (the same one i mentioned ages ago in some other thread if any nelly fan remembers :D) , used to be called Recipe

i believe in honesty , a little bit of honesty is always in my recipe :hippo:

heres track lengths in order :

2:29
2:37
2:47
3:24
2:17
2:06
2:46
3:14
2:59
3:03
2:08
2:11
2:27
2:55

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Some more interviews

• Like 1

2 hours ago, s1974181 said:

u r right , Honesty is the sg lewis song (the same one i mentioned ages ago in some other thread if any nelly fan remembers :D) , used to be called Recipe

Thanks for sharing! Gosh so many songs around 2 mins :(

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JoeAg said:

I believe she said Ready for Myself was produced by Dom Dolla

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zach said:

I believe she said Ready for Myself was produced by Dom Dolla

Yeah that's the one she said she wanted Taylor Swift on the remix

3 hours ago, s1974181 said:

This is not an album, it's a mixtape of interludes :mazen:

all the 2 minute songs nooooo

Pioneer ❤️‍🔥

Corazon is a 2 minute song but really well made 🫶🏻

DId anyone else catch Hoda's shade here? :cupid:

Edited by Dark Miracles

Not 11 songs in the 2 minutes duration :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.