Nelly Furtado - '7'

kyliefever2002

Not a fan of the cover, the overexposure makes her face look very flat, softer lighting would've looked stunning 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• SchmoodRing

• algrominsky

1 hour ago, campelo said:

this low-key reminds me of Alicia Keys single cover for If I Ain't Got You

spacer.png

Lindsay did it best

LindsayLohan-02ALittleMorePersonal.jpg

• Like 3

Crying typing this rn.. I thought this day would never come :jonny3: 

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

Maneater resurgence is the best thing that happened to her because it's her best song and at the time it was outshined by next 3 singles. 

It's a great song but it got rightfully outshined imo. Her work with Timbaland was iconic but I prefer her songs without him, they feel more unique and Nelly to me (Whoa Nelly, Folklore, The Ride, her Spanish stuff). Showtime and What I Wanted are my fav Loose tracks.

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

It's a great song but it got rightfully outshined imo. Her work with Timbaland was iconic but I prefer her songs without him, they feel more unique and Nelly to me (Whoa Nelly, Folklore, The Ride, her Spanish stuff). Showtime and What I Wanted are my fav Loose tracks.

I will never get over the feeling of hearing and seeing Maneater on MTV, it was such a shock because last song from her that aired on MTV here was Try in winter 03/04. It was such a moment. I wish someone else could create such a I'm back banger. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NoAngelus said:

I will never get over the feeling of hearing and seeing Maneater on MTV, it was such a shock because last song from her that aired on MTV here was Try in winter 03/04. It was such a moment. I wish someone else could create such a I'm back banger. 

She really claimed a sit at the table with that album huh? Probably the image people had of her was sort of a mellow hippie pop folk singer:jonny5:But because it caused such an impact in such an specific time and place that's why I'm a little nervous about her trying to recreate it. We are seeing how that is going for Katy trying to recreate Teenage Dream/PRISM eras.

omg AT LAAAAAAST

oprah-woohoo.gif

I think the artwork overall is fabulous so hyped to get this :duca: 

• Like 2

Finally! 

I like the artwork, honestly, I couldn't care less what the artwork is... as long as we are gettiny new Nelly album!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

"Try" is my absolutely favorite song from her, imagine we would got some rich harmonic ballad like that again.

... and "Maneater" my favorite song from Loose era easily

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rmmas said:

spacer.pngthe back cover :heart:

Oh wait….  This looks stunning

New interviews

when she breaks up in tears a bit at the end of the second interview :gaycat7:

oh Nelly Kim you'll always be my queen 💖

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mike_int said:

"Try" is my absolutely favorite song from her, imagine we would got some rich harmonic ballad like that again.

... and "Maneater" my favorite song from Loose era easily

Omg TASTE 

The imagery is fabulous, especially the backcover, it's very Damita Jo.

Corazón's chorus :WAP:

The cover with the 7 on her back is prob my fave, but I'm so happy we finally have a date! I don't think she set out to recreate loose so I'm sure that will disappoint some people but I personally don't think another loose would really propel her far anyways. Just two more months to go!!

I hope she has success. She's one of my favorite female artists but considering the change to streaming, etc - we shouldnt expect lifechanging numbers. and she has nothing to prove - Loose is one of the best pop girl eras of our time.

The Ride had some cute bops but needed a bit more uptempo. Im looking forward to a return to a more dance oriented sound. and i think Love Bites is great if not anything spectacular 

This will be her best album. I can feel it

giving-receive.gif 

5 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

My faves on the same day both with numeric album titles lmao!

I thought of you immediately. You really won this year :clap3:

NF34.thumb.gif.2834096bdb0aefdecb70684f2 

• Like 1

that cover...............

but finally an album :jonny6: I have faith in you legend!!

Btw, even though I liked the official album cover, the alternative ones are better lol.

• Like 1

been waiting sooooo long for this but i hope it's actually good. a bit more features than i was hoping for, seems like it might be a little all over the place

I hope there is some Timbo on it

• Like 2

Love the second cover... need both!

CANNOT WAIT :WAP:

not in love with the title tbh, but it could definitely grow on me. hell, it did when Beach House did it lol :gaycat6:

anyway! gorgeous cover, excited to hear Corazon tonight, 14 tracks is a great length!

Love Bites is not a bad song but what really irritates me is that most of the chorus is sang by Tove and not Nelly.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Corazon!

Corazón is EPIC... 

I prefer the Special Edition cover, but I've already ordered both

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.