• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• FranzJoseph

• SchmoodRing

Cute album, but I feel there were different sessions put on together and it's not really coherent. Love Bites feels like it was just a feature Nelly was on and decided to add it on the album. I hoped it was a bit more in the genre of Love Bites and Honesty. Ready for Myself is another highlight and I believe it should be the third single followed up by Honesty or Take Me Down. 

• Like 1

I am loving this album! Its prob a solid 7 for me. Honesty, Showstopper, Fantasy and, Better than Ever are the highlights.

I agree this is somewhat similar to Kylie but way stronger than Tension sonically and vocally - some echoes of Loose at times.

• Like 1

Okay only listened to Ready for Myself and Honesty and it's giving Jessica Simpson mixed with Britney vocally and I kinda love it. So glad to have Nelly back we are so lucky. It's good to see her trying some new sounds for her.  

• Like 1

I just listend to Honesty and it sounds great! Let me try the album then. the pre-singles are kinda disappointing so I won't hold my hopes up.

• Like 1

I'm really liking the album, ofc I need more listenings but at first is a great pop album and I see myself revisiting a lot, at least until another major releases come along

On first listen, there's a lot to like here. The songs are a bit too short though, there are niche flourishes in the production that could've blossomed even more had they been given more time to take center stage. 

It's very scattered in a way that feels anachronistic to the modern pop album. Kylie's X teas. I might shuffle some things around.

• Like 1

I just love SG Lewis so much. He makes the most exceptional dance music.:falcon: 

• Like 2

It's not bad but I feel like it has a lot of filler tracks.

And It's too short it should have at least 16songs or more 

all my yappers are gone so now it's nice and quiet at my job and time for me to give this a first listen :jamming:

Floodgate :cries: omg that's CLASSIC Nelstar right there!!

• Like 1

Love Bites (which I ADORE!) made me a bit worried that all the features would be feeling like Nelly was the featured artist, I'm so thankful that's not the case! she OWNS these songs :jonny3:

Take Me Down is so haunting and interesting, it's a bit creepy but in a very beautiful way :WAP:

• Like 2

memories of Dena (of Dena coochie fame?)

pretty dope album tbh :clap3: definitely emphatically short, but the highlights are very well spaced and interesting. could do without Better Than Ever, it feels a bit redundant to me when placed alongside the other ballads 

• ATRL Moderator

Why does she pronounce Tove Lo's name wrong on Love Bites??? :ahh:

• Haha 2

Ready for Myself kinda be sounding like I'm Not Hungry Anymore by Marina :deadbanana4: a banger anyway!

• Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

Floodgate :cries: omg that's CLASSIC Nelstar right there!!

I was really into Floodgate... and then it was over after one verse and one chorus, I— :deadbanana2: Why didn't she extend it into a full song?

• Like 2

I think my top songs in no particular order are Untitled, Corazón, Save Your Breath, Floodgate, Honesty, Love Bites and Fantasy.

Showstopper and Honesty, omggg :jonny6:

I won!!

• Like 1

Why is Floodgate so damn short tho? :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.