Nelly Furtado - '7'

kyliefever2002

I was a bit underwhelmed with Corazón so I stopped watching these new clips and snippets.

I guess I'll be in for a surprise with my first listen. I know it will be good cause it's Nelly Furtado, but yeah, hopefully that's the weakest track on the album.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• SchmoodRing

• algrominsky

I absolutely love Better for Worse! This album is going to be amazing.

• Like 1

I need to resist the temptation and not listen to any new snippets 

the only one I will listen to is Crown as the preview she shared a few months ago has been living rent free in my head since then

14 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

I absolutely love Better for Worse! This album is going to be amazing.

Very strong melody. And I really love the name Gray Hawken for some reason

20 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

I was a bit underwhelmed with Corazón so I stopped watching these new clips and snippets.

I guess I'll be in for a surprise with my first listen. I know it will be good cause it's Nelly Furtado, but yeah, hopefully that's the weakest track on the album.

None of the snippets are similar to Corazón, so you're in for a good surprise

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

oh Showstopper is going to whack you so good

• Like 1

I listened to Better for Worse and I really enjoyed!

While the song titles are a bit generic (for her standards), the songs sound so unique- love that 

Hopefully Nelly can pull a Gwen and spam the talk show circuit with performances around the album release time.

Not sure why promo has come to a complete stop with the album dropping in 1 week but she is inducting Sarah McLachlan on the 28th

Snippet of Better than ever (which at some point apparently was going to be the title track)

my god it sounds amazing, her tears in the reel killed me

cant believe we are less than 1 week away from her new album :heart:

1 hour ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Snippet of Better than ever (which at some point apparently was going to be the title track)

my god it sounds amazing, her tears in the reel killed me

cant believe we are less than 1 week away from her new album :heart:

Her breaking down at the "I went halfway insane" line :cries:

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

Hopefully Nelly can pull a Gwen and spam the talk show circuit with performances around the album release time.

Not sure why promo has come to a complete stop with the album dropping in 1 week but she is inducting Sarah McLachlan on the 28th

Yeah like why didn't they release Honesty today....and push it hard for a week to promote the album lmao

Maybe the pre-sales were tragic and they just thought 0 point into investing anything into this project? I say that though as Corazon is still top 15 on radio in Canada and I legit hear it once or twice a day.

• Like 1

finally listened to all the snippets since it's out next week and i'm definitely more excited now :duca: ive been looking forward to a new Nelly album for so long but the singles didn't do much for me so i kinda lost hype but literally all the snippets sound better than the songs we have :skull: 

23 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

Yeah like why didn't they release Honesty today....and push it hard for a week to promote the album lmao

Maybe the pre-sales were tragic and they just thought 0 point into investing anything into this project? I say that though as Corazon is still top 15 on radio in Canada and I legit hear it once or twice a day.

I don't understand either why she didn't release Honesty today. Either something changed from their side or the plan was to release it with the album (and maybe with the other videos)?

Except the two released singles and some snippet ages ago I haven't listened to anything, I can't wait for this, and I am now just going to wait for the surprise on Friday.  I can't believe we will have new Nelly album this Friday! :heart2:

I am so excited for this! I can't believe we are days away from it. I honestly thought The Ride would be her last album. 

100% faith that this is going to eat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrattyBottom said:

I am so excited for this! I can't believe we are days away from it. I honestly thought The Ride would be her last album. 

100% faith that this is going to eat.

I didn't think The Ride would have been the last album, but I never thought she'd go back to fun dance music! 

• Like 1

Excited for this!! I feel like Corazon wasn't the best second single option, it slightly knocked down the hype for me personally. It was cute. But the snippets she has been posting sound better in my opinion, so I know there will be other great album tracks!

Edited by perfectillusion204

Ready For Myself sounds like a major bop, perchedT for this album but especially that song :xtinass:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Ready For Myself sounds like a major bop, perchedT for this album but especially that song :xtinass:

Dom Dolla never dissapoints :jonny5:

Love that she's doing a reddit AMA on Popheads. It's actually an awesome way to get the word out to chronically online people that you have an album coming out. That reddit board is HUGE.

Edited by FranzJoseph
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.