Nelly Furtado - '7'

kyliefever2002

4 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Snippet from Honesty studio version :duca:

The production sounds so vivid and rich here, I love it!

maybe this is the final verse or something :cupid: also the other snippets sounded from the studio version, but didn't have all the elements

sept 20th couldn't come any sooner

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• SchmoodRing

• algrominsky

Going on a tour with Dom Dolla, SG Lewis and Tove Lo would be iconic and not to overshoot but with all 4 including Nelly I think they can do arenas

Showstopper snippet

she needs to chill out a bit with the snippets otherwise the wait will seem even longer to me, but GOD this sounds so goood :flame:

this album is going to destroy me :superman:

• Like 2

this one h*ll of a solid album so far:katie2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

this one h*ll of a solid album so far:katie2:

We are definitely in for a slayage

she is also clearly lip syncing to the song so there is probably a visualiser for this one as well. Maybe she'll actually drop multiple videos on/around release date 

Edited by GiulioLIFESTYLE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Showstopper snippet

she needs to chill out a bit with the snippets otherwise the wait will seem even longer to me, but GOD this sounds so goood :flame:

this album is going to destroy me :superman:

This sounds so good :jonny5:

shapping up to be a good album. can't wait!

2 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

She posted a longer snippet on FB

HelPP this snippet already has me in its grasp. I was expecting it to sound completely different but this sounds soo good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

HelPP this snippet already has me in its grasp. I was expecting it to sound completely different but this sounds soo good

I know right?? I don't know what I was expecting but this is so different from that (and so freaking goooood)

• Like 1

Showstopper sounds like FIYAH! :flame:

• Like 2

This is her best era since Loose 

NF34.thumb.gif.2834096bdb0aefdecb70684f2

The performances. The looks. Visuals. MUSIC. EVERYTHING (besides album basic title hahaha)

• Like 1

We get more Dom Dolla songs? I'm so happy. Eat Your Man kept me fed. 

• Like 3

how many snippets/tracks we've heard and how many are left? 

all the ones we've heard have been great, could this be a no skip album?:jonny5:

I became a fan about 1,5 years ago and been loving this new era, tracks and snippets very much. (I know the classics and stuff but never dig deeper into her catalogue)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FranzJoseph said:

https://x.com/NellyFurtado/status/1829308334303777214

Longer snippet of Dom Dolla produced "Ready For Myself"

Ready for Myself sounds like another slay 🫀

i can't believe we are three weeks away from Nelly's new album, it feels so surreal 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexaalto said:

all the ones we've heard have been great, could this be a no skip album?:jonny5:

I became a fan about 1,5 years ago and been loving this new era, tracks and snippets very much. (I know the classics and stuff but never dig deeper into her catalogue)

So far we have heard pieces and snippets of:

- showstopper (there is a longer snippet on FB)

- honesty (she posted multiple snippets)

- floodgate

- ready for myself

- unnamed songs #1 and #2

considering there are 14 tracks in total and we already have love bites and corazon, we haven't heard nothing yet of: either 8 or 6 tracks depending on whether the unnamed songs will be in the album (I guess they are because they were teased after she announced 7 so it wouldn't make sense otherwise). Unnamed track #2 has to be there because it sounds it's pure fire

get ready for  the upcoming masterpiece by listening to her full discography, you won't regret it 💖

Edited by GiulioLIFESTYLE
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

- floodgate

- ready for myself

considering there are 14 tracks in total and we already have love bites and corazon, we haven't heard nothing yet of: either 8 or 6 tracks depending on whether the unnamed songs will be in the album (I guess they are because they were teased after she announced 7 so it wouldn't make sense otherwise). Unnamed track #2 has to be there because it sounds it's pure fire

get ready for  the upcoming masterpiece by listening to her full discography, you won't regret it 💖

and this was Crown right?

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

- floodgate

- ready for myself

So ready for Showstopper :jonny4:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, okgo said:

and this was Crown right?

You are right, of course! Thanks, crown is actually one of my most anticipated tracks 😅

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

So ready for Showstopper :jonny4:

They all sound great tbh (maybe I'm just not too into unnamed track #1, but the quality and the length of the snippet are too short to judge), but yeah showstopper is probably going to be one of my favourite 💪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexaalto said:

It's time to dig into The Spirit Indestructible and Folklore. 

• Like 1

My only concern is gonna be the runtime alot of these songs are not gonna bridges or final explosive choruses are they smfh

Corazon grew on me a lot, I just wish it was longer

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

My only concern is gonna be the runtime alot of these songs are not gonna bridges or final explosive choruses are they smfh

Yeah, same here. I think I won't be able to fully enjoy album because I don't listen to current/streaming 2 minutes long song. I just don't care about verse-chorus-verse-chorus-end of song songs. 

And I'll have to change the artwork to that limited Vinyl because standard is cheap and horrible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.