Nelly Furtado - '7'

kyliefever2002

really excited for this album! Finally Nelly is back and those snippets sound so good, hopefully it'll all work together. 

• Like 2

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• SchmoodRing

• algrominsky

New interview

around 2:32 she confirms that she is going to tour and that the tour will be announced before the album drops

cant wait to see her again :loki:

• Like 2

On 8/4/2024 at 2:25 PM, okgo said:

what song is this? is it her? :confused:

It seems to be her voice and the song sounds very cool actually, I hope it's on the album (and why not maybe that track with 2648 people featured on, which is the one track that scares me a bit) :giraffe:

My god, it feels so good to discuss and anticipate her new music again :clap3:

I have been waiting for times like this for ages

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

around 2:32 she confirms that she is going to tour and that the tour will be announced before the album drops

Omg please let it be world tour and not just a few countries like last time. Go big Nelly! 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

New interview

My brain is so shot I thought she said p0rnos instead of portals...

• Haha 2

Oh wow

• Like 5

6 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

New interview

Yes it needs to be a global tour please. Can't believe that she only did Canada and Europe last time like wtf

6 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

It seems to be her voice and the song sounds very cool actually, I hope it's on the album (and why not maybe that track with 2648 people featured on, which is the one track that scares me a bit) :giraffe:

My god, it feels so good to discuss and anticipate her new music again :clap3:

I have been waiting for times like this for ages

I just hope that we get a deluxe with 

Stay Up, the other SG Lewis sonng and the Banx And Ranx. If I were her since she claims to have so much material I'd drop another album next year. Keep the momentum going girl

She should really consider booking more Mexico festivals and Viña's Festival in Chile to get the Latinos fully back on board.

• Like 1

I can't wait to the album. She seems so excited about it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

She should really consider booking more Mexico festivals and Viña's Festival in Chile to get the Latinos fully back on board.

This. She legit has a fanbase with the Latinos tap into it Nelly.

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I just hope that we get a deluxe with 

Stay Up, the other SG Lewis sonng and the Banx And Ranx. If I were her since she claims to have so much material I'd drop another album next year. Keep the momentum going girl

She's already teased the other SG Lewis song on Instagram! We're definitely getting it, and vice versa, she could make an appearance on SG3. 👀

6 hours ago, algrominsky said:

She's already teased the other SG Lewis song on Instagram! We're definitely getting it, and vice versa, she could make an appearance on SG3. 👀

An insider teased that their was a very Kylie Minogue Disco esque SG Lewis produced track that didn't make the album. That's the one that I'm referring to. Hopefully SG releases it as one of his own singles for his album then

12 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

An insider teased that their was a very Kylie Minogue Disco esque SG Lewis produced track that didn't make the album. That's the one that I'm referring to. Hopefully SG releases it as one of his own singles for his album then

Yes, I believe that is this one. The insider did reveal that it wasn't scrapped after all if my memory is remembering it right.

Edited by algrominsky

• Like 1

New interview (recorded after Isle of MTV as they mentioned that)

around 5:45 she says that Corazon is the only song from the main album featuring Spanish, which seems to be further confirmation of the deluxe version considering how in another interview she said she has another song with Bomba called "Corazones" for the deluxe 

• Like 1

Corazon and Love bites are nice but I wonder if the songs that were made with Timbaland made it into the album. 

New snippet from Honesty

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

New snippet from Honesty

Sounds cute! Yesterday I heard the previous snippet with my earplugs for the first time and the production slayed me

C'mon Nelly! Where is the real lead single?

New studio snippet of Honesty

Ok it sounds soo cool (and it seems it's the next song to be released, considering all the teasing)

Edited by GiulioLIFESTYLE
Typo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

New studio snippet if Honesty

Ok it sounds soo cool (and it seems it's the next song to be released, considering all the teasing)

Hopefully soon :duca: 

• Like 1

It sounds amaaaazing :duca:

• Like 2

On 8/6/2024 at 3:00 PM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

New interview

not him saying "with over 20 millions streams"... i'm sure she has a lot more than that :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.