Nelly Furtado - '7'

kyliefever2002

59 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

New interview. There's a 2nd collab with Bomba Estéreo called "Corazónes" but it's not on the album, may end up on the deluxe

Come on deluxe :jonny5: Hope it drops around the same time as the album and we don't have to wait forever

• Like 1

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• SchmoodRing

• algrominsky

2 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

New interview. There's a 2nd collab with Bomba Estéreo called "Corazónes" but it's not on the album, may end up on the deluxe

Not her being an ADHD queen too, we have to stan :clap3: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Not her being an ADHD queen too, we have to stan :clap3: 

She's always helped me so much with her emotional and vulnerable songs so now that we're gonna be getting ones about ADHD too whew! Queen always has my back.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2024 at 5:27 PM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

New (and very interesting) interview - around min 25:00 she mentions that "Untitled" is a sad song a la Radiohead 

Spoiler

aka "Dina"

memories of dina that last on my skin after all , you went to meet someone new, wont remember at all :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

aka "Dina"

memories of dina that last on my skin after all , you went to meet someone new, wont remember at all :chick3:

Thank you very much for sharing! Those lyrics sound haunting and beautiful :chick3:

Kinda obsessed with Love Bites right now and Corazón is such a bop

Wish we had proper music videos for the era

1 hour ago, s1974181 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

aka "Dina"

:dancehall: We know so little of Nelly's personal life so this sounds very sad

On 7/18/2024 at 2:33 PM, Dark Miracles said:

Eat Your Man better be on the deluxe without taking any new tracks' place:dies:

BTW where is @karma police :'( Haven't heard from him in months

New interview with Z100

On 7/13/2024 at 9:24 AM, s1974181 said:

u r right , Honesty is the sg lewis song (the same one i mentioned ages ago in some other thread if any nelly fan remembers :D) , used to be called Recipe

i believe in honesty , a little bit of honesty is always in my recipe :hippo:

She just posted a snippet to Instagram!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

It's not what I was expecting from an SG Lewis production, but I like it :clap3:

Counting the seconds to Sept 20th 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, algrominsky said:

:eek: sounds like a summery bop

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

It's not what I was expecting from an SG Lewis production, but I like it :clap3:

Counting the seconds to Sept 20th 

Yeah, I agree... The only thing that's really screaming SG at me is the title, as he now has 4 songs that are in the "Honest" vein. 🤣😂 But he did confirm that was I was sensing a theme when I asked.

• Like 2

Corazon grew on me, it's very Whoa Nelly meets Loose but I have problem with mastering, it sounds cheap and underproduced, and coming after Love Bites, simply makes no sense production wise. 

• Confused 1

I'm so excited to get my signed copy. I can't believe two of my childhood faves signed stuff for albums this year :jonnycat: I've never gotten to own a Nelly signed CD 

corazón is weird (what madonna tried on mx with batuka etc) but the chorus is heavenly! wish the song wasn't so all over the place but i like it.

5 hours ago, Cherish said:

I'm so excited to get my signed copy. I can't believe two of my childhood faves signed stuff for albums this year :jonnycat: I've never gotten to own a Nelly signed CD 

No signed stuff for me I think, can't find a store that ships to South America (signed, at least)

12 hours ago, Joyride said:

No signed stuff for me I think, can't find a store that ships to South America (signed, at least)

I'm so sorry 😢 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.