Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

22 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

No More Tears NEEDS to be on streaming before Jingle Ball so she can perform it there for some pre-New Years exposure

This would actually be a very cute and smart way to promote the album and song and tour

14 hours ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

No song from this project should be the next single, the next single should be OK (only if it's good and it might be as it's probably the Lu Kala track) from the deluxe version

Do we know if that's the song that Lu Kala wrote? I hope it gets released she got us all hype based in the teasing that she did. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• Tistotal

• thismoment

She needs to release an extended version of Nirvana with the drop happening again

All The Love with a proper bridge and final explosive chorus 

An edit of the song Wonder without Annabelle guest starring with her vocals. Chop that intro and after the bridge have Katy come in going off vocally in the final chorus

Based on the response from the album so far All The Love and Wonder are the ones everyone seems to want as singles

Also can we bully her into making Immortal Flame, High Off Your Own Supply available on streaming 

Also I may be in the minority here but ELECTRIC is an absolute gem in her catalog has signature Katy written all over it and plays to her strengths and is a song that she should consider performing live

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do we know if that's the song that Lu Kala wrote? I hope it gets released she got us all hype based in the teasing that she did. 

Not really, but it seems that only 15 tracks have been mixed for this album so OK is our last hope.

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Also I may be in the minority here but ELECTRIC is an absolute gem in her catalog has signature Katy written all over it and plays to her strengths and is a song that she should consider performing live

Justice for ELECTRIC!!!

• Like 1

if we do get a deluxe version, I hope it includes WIG since it fits the album perfectly. I'm surprised it wasn't included in the original release.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.