• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• Tistotal

• thismoment

If she did this as a visual album it could've ate. Like I can picture a big budget video for every song every time I listen to the album :celestial5:

• Like 3

I have questions! more like question do we know or at least when can we expect the announcement of the European tour dates ?

The album keeps getting better. I played the whole thing while taking a shower and getting ready to go out. It's such a fun album. It's sad to witness (:eli:) everything that happened.

All The Love is growing on me a lot because of the Nirvana transition. It makes me want to replay both songs over and over again. 

• Like 9

A week later, this is an ok album. Even as a Smile defender, I will admit the album had already aged like milk by the end of the first week and I haven't touched most of the non-singles since then. With 143, I still like and play IHHM, All The Love and Artificial. And poor Woman's World. 

It's not good. The production is dry, the lyrics are cringe and the writing is half baked. But it's not a bad album. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rhettye said:

okokok, time to pull out the full deluxe for streaming!

884BF6F1-7074-4F57-A012-7E4ECED38583.gif

No More Tears NEEDS to be on streaming before Jingle Ball so she can perform it there for some pre-New Years exposure

• Like 5

If the singles were up to me:

Lead: I'm His, He's Mine

Second: Nirvana

Third: Artificial (feat. JID)

Last single: All The Love

• Like 2

Spotify Daily Top Artists Australia
#21(+7) *new peak

Spotify Australia
#136(+48) Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
#161 Teenage Dream
#164 California Gurls - feat. Snoop Dogg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

So after 2 weeks Nirvana, All The Love and Wonder stand out as the best tracks on this album

It's only been a little over a week tho...
But yes Nirvana is definitely a grower :katie2:

• Like 2

No song from this project should be the next single, the next single should be OK (only if it's good and it might be as it's probably the Lu Kala track) from the deluxe version

#6 and 48K :clap3: outdid the predictions by 10K

now imagine what a glorious era it would've been if it wasn't for the massive hate-train and a different lead-single :monkey:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Goofy said:

#6 and 48K :clap3: outdid the predictions by 10K

now imagine what a glorious era it would've been if it wasn't for the massive hate-train and a different lead-single :monkey:

if only she had chosen IHHM as lead single. The slayage. :weeps: 

• Thanks 2

They play Gorgeous at the club I go to and it hits so hard.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.