• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• Tistotal

• thismoment

Katy performed for the AFL Grand Final today in Australia. She did really well. Looking at X, most of the comments were positive too. Woman's World was played as an intro song. For the new songs, she performed Gorgeous and Lifetimes. The performance makes me want to see her on tour next year.

• Like 6

Mother looking perfect ! :alexz:

giving the gays everything they want , black long hair and hot body :soda::heart2:

I'm so excited for the tour :loud: let me continue blasting 143 

5 hours ago, TheGreatMrY said:

This is a good album.

6 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I need a proper deluxe edition with all four bonus tracks.

:clack:  

I've received my vinyl but not the signed part due to a "delay"

My Review: Katy Perry's 143 Sounds Like a GarageBand Class for Teens

Katy Perry - 143 (15/100)

We want Witness era Katy back.

After she released "Woman's World" and "Lifetimes," I thought to myself: we are done. There is no way things can get worse than this right? No! "Gimme Gimme" is a completely useless track and probably THE worst song I have ever heard in my entire life. The fact that her managers let her front-load two of the worst songs ever created in the front of what was supposed to be her big comeback Teenage Dream 2.0 album is laughable. It comes off as if her managers and record label are actively trying to ruin her career, and Katy is just there in interviews kissing their *****. The delusion and denial are crazy. The Kim Petras feature on "Gorgeous" is Kim's worst feature yet. The Doechii feature on "I'm His, He's Mine" is great and the song itself isn't too bad but it's still bland. "Crush" can be thrown in the garbage. "All the Love" is actually good by Katy's standards at this point. "Nirvana" is a Will Ferrell ripoff. "Artificial" has the worst lyrics of the entire album but I think the production and the "why you so" parts are quite good. "Truth" is a song. And please don't put babies on songs ever again. Virtually all the songs have robotic, emotionless singing with no personality whatsoever. The production is mediocre at best and garbage-worthy at worst. Dr. Luke is clearly no longer a useful human being at this point so the fact that Katy hired him instead of Max Martin for this album shows how dumb she is, because no one ******* cares who your producer is as long as the songs are good and sounds current. But this is a woman who got suspended from school for humping a tree, so I don't expect much from her generally.

Contrary to popular opinion, I do believe that Witness is Katy's best and most mature album. Even if you dislike the music on it, you can't deny how personal she is and that it is the closest thing to her being an artist. 143 is the opposite of all that.

i don't understand so Lifetimes wasn't sent to radio? :confused: girl... no wonder it didn't chart:bibliahh:

Been using All The Love, Nirvana and Wonder. Gimme Gimme is the worst song ever created.

• Like 1

This freefalling on AM

:clack:

But it peaked quite high surprisingly lol (which a certain album hasn't managed to outpeak yet)

• Like 1

So we're now back to waiting for a new album but this time we should manifest a good KP7..she can't make another 🗑️ album. 

so IHHM will be sent to radio on Oct. 1st:suburban:what a miserable era like what the hell they've been doing for the past 3 months??

Her AFL pre-game concert was great. I feel like Lifetimes is actually the perfect pre-closer to Firework tbh. I can see it becoming a staple in her set-list over time. 

I wish she'd done Nirvana or Crush instead of Gorgeous, but I guess it made sense since it's sonically closer to Dark Horse so the setlist is more cohesive sonically.  

• Like 2

Her AFL performance was amazing! She has so much stamina and the CGI or whatever it's called looked amazing. Lifetimes sounds great live. Announce the European/UK dates NOW!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, alexaalto said:

I just gotta say, WHEN I'M GONE deserved its place even on one version of the album. fits on 143 so well:date:

jlLkb1727473166.png

Where would you place When I'm Gone (or even 365) on the tracklisting to 143?

14 hours ago, alexaalto said:

I just gotta say, WHEN I'M GONE deserved its place even on one version of the album. fits on 143 so well:date:

jlLkb1727473166.png

Where would you place When I'm Gone (or even 365) on the tracklisting to 143?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.