Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

8 hours ago, Jackson said:

Is anyone going to one of the record store listening parties tomorrow? There's one around the corner from me so I'll probably walk over 

I'm going to one in Santa Cruz! So excited, even if my friend and I are the only ones there :giraffe:

• Like 3

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

29 minutes ago, WonkieEye said:

I'm going to one in Santa Cruz! So excited, even if my friend and I are the only ones there :giraffe:

Ooh make sure you describe the songs/give a review for us afterward!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Has anyone ever got it THIS right with the visuals and at the same time this wrong with the music? All the flop + panned albums I remember had bad or at least questionable artwork too

Bionic 

• Haha 2

A few more short days y'all. :jonny5:

Does this era feel kind of fast paced to everyone else too?

We've gotten 3 music videos in 3 months. Not complaining about that but her eras used to drag out for what felt like forever. 

Although I guess it's pretty on brand with the new era of TikTok, where if something isn't a smash on there immediately it seems like almost all artists now quickly move on to the next thing. :rip:

Edit: spelling

Edited by HolyKatyPerry
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

Bionic 

Oh please. There is a GREAT album there if the standard edition and deluxe crafted a 14-16 track album. 

In retrospect both consumers and critics have realized it's a pretty great album. 

Who knows what will be said about 143 ten years from now...if anything.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Mother is home!

She arrived in Rio today and rented a warehouse to rehearse, can't wait for Friday, it's so damn close... 

I think Lifetimes will sound great in RiR

• Like 8

Please please please be a good album. My hype for this dropped like a lead balloon after WW and all the backlash, I've never felt this apathetic towards our girl's music before

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dreampop said:

I think the lifetimes video coming so soon was a result of WW bombing 

Yeah that song was their damage control because of the ww reception but damn the backlash ended up securing a pretty much divisive opinions on everything about the era tainted it for many on many fronts 

2 hours ago, BrattyBottom said:

Oh please. There is a GREAT album there if the standard edition and deluxe crafted a 14-16 track album. 

In retrospect both consumers and critics have realized it's a pretty great album. 

Who knows what will be said about 143 ten years from now...if anything.

💀 BrattyBottom stop 

8 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Please please please be a good album. My hype for this dropped like a lead balloon after WW and all the backlash, I've never felt this apathetic towards our girl's music before

Let the negativity touch grass not you bol at mother advised 

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah that song was their damage control because of the ww reception but damn the backlash ended up securing a pretty much divisive opinions on everything about the era tainted it for many on many fronts 

💀 BrattyBottom stop 

Let the negativity touch grass not you bol at mother advised 

I'm going to do it. I'm going to restructure Bionic and end all of the negativity surrounding it. 

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, WonkieEye said:

I'm going to the one near San Francisco. :celestial:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Wait y'all live close to me then. Sadly I'm not in the country currently so can't go to any of them. 

1 hour ago, Ramcoro said:

I was gonna do that one too but switch to Santa Cruz bb the vibe there is >>

30 minutes ago, moech said:

i kinda feel bad for her .

all the songs from 143 were bops so far but that hate train is affecting her 

more like affecting some fans and for sure the haters, I honestly don't give a single **** about them 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

Bionic 

I honestly agree with this.

The Bionic album cover and booklet is a SERVE.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.