Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

2 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Has it actually been confirmed that the variants have different bonus tracks? 

Yes

• Thanks 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

11 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Lady Gottwald's tour dates are leaking...she's doing arenas. Katycats prepare for another bludgeoning. 

:khalyan2:

Why are you being so negative jfc 🙄 if Katy is smart she'd make Doechii and Kim Petras her openers to help sell and they can also perform their collabs live together too

1 hour ago, WitnessingKP said:

Flynn's (Orlando's son) fave track is All The Love :giraffe: 

He has taste since he picked NRO as the lead 

So in other words he needs to be her A&R and choose her singles? Get to it Katy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

Why are you being so negative jfc 🙄 if Katy is smart she'd make Doechii and Kim Petras her openers to help sell and they can also perform their collabs live together too

So in other words he needs to be her A&R and choose her singles? Get to it Katy! 

I can see Doechii being the opener. Her actual tour was just announced and it's super small and this year. Katy's dates that have leaked are July-August 2025

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WitnessingKP said:

Flynn's (Orlando's son) fave track is All The Love :giraffe: 

He has taste since he picked NRO as the lead 

We need him to replace Chris Anokute

:khalyan2:

• Like 4

What are the bonus tracks

11 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

I can see Doechii being the opener. Her actual tour was just announced and it's super small and this year. Katy's dates that have leaked are July-August 2025

She needs to start the tour early 2025, why is she waiting till the summer? She needs to drop KP7 2026, she's so ******* lazy.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

if it's that late she should rush release KP7 (acoustic album) in the spring and maybe she could get her Take a Bow/cardigan :sistrens:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yes

Where? I thought only the Target Exclusive and Purple Deluxe Vinyl editions contained one different bonus track each. I assumed that maybe there was a digital deluxe coming with both of those and/or others but nothing has officially been confirmed (?).

4 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Where? I thought only the Target Exclusive and Purple Deluxe Vinyl editions contained one different bonus track each. I assumed that maybe there was a digital deluxe coming with both of those and/or others but nothing has officially been confirmed (?).

9 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

What are the bonus tracks

Has A Heart
Okay
I Woke Up
No Tears For New Year's

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

If Katy was smart then we'd of had a very different release to this and she'd of changed her pfp on ticket sites from the witness era pics. Alas, safe to say, she's not Einstein. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

Shocked it's not out yet somewhere. 

People had Smile CDs as early as Tuesday, but 143 is nowhere to be seen — not on the charts, nor in anyone's hands. :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Katheryn, don't pay dust to Eastern Europe this time.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

Thoughts on RideorDie's review thread?

armadillo cat 𓆌 on X: "https://t.co/xFb4gh5a2B" / X

-----------------------------------

It must be full of hate, so I prefer not to see it  :dies: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

After rewatching some of the performances from the VMA's, Katy definitely had the best performance of the night, got to hand it to her. That was probably her best performance I've ever seen from her in her career.

• Like 1

No matter how much hate Katy is receiving this era, I am going into this open-minded and will be buying a Target Exclusive CD on release day on Friday.

"WOMAN'S WORLD" has very interesting production is a punchy chorus, even if the rest of the song is vanilla. "LIFETIMES" has solid vocals and the first verse and pre-chorus is actually my favorite moment so far this era. "I'M HIS, HE'S MINE" featuring Doechii has the best chemistry she has ever had on a song and is her best single release since "Chained To The Rhythm". (Yes, I am aware "Never Really Over" is a brilliant song and better objectively but as a lead single? Mm…).

Will this be a perfect pop album? No, but I'm sure I will enjoy it, even with the cliché/bad lyrics because Katy has always had those.

If @SchmoodRing is correct and there's a different bonus track on each variation, that's 18 songs in total across them, or at least 15 with the four listed.

• Like 2

Is anyone going to one of the record store listening parties tomorrow? There's one around the corner from me so I'll probably walk over 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.