Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

@sam.teas Since we are only a week away, can you please give us a proper track-by-track review/breakdown? Also, have you seen the album booklet/physical packaging at all? If so, how is it/what does it look like?

• Like 3

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

14 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

I will! I ordered the purple one which is deluxe I think. I can't be the only one though so I imagine it'll leak shortly. 

PPLLEEEASSSEEEEE take some HQ pics once it arrives of the back cover, gatefold, and sleeves with the lyrics, and credits so we have all of that at least. Thank you!! :heart:

1 hour ago, KK_Lover said:

I'm still hoping for that leaked pic to be the deluxe cover

Which leaked pic?

1 hour ago, KK_Lover said:

I'm still hoping for that leaked pic to be the deluxe cover

Which one?

Here just for saying that IHHM is def a bop and best single so far, I said what I said:WAP:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rhettye said:

the one on the top right is so roar promo coded(my personal fav promos), say what you may, her face and body card this era is just 100% 

ee5a64a84406e1fad579b97689a2da36.gif

Looking good as always

:jonny: She is looking perfect since 2021

Dont get me wrong, i like WW, but why that was the lead? :rip:

4 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Dont get me wrong, i like WW, but why that was the lead? :rip:

I feel you... we'll never know:gaycat7:

All 3 songs she has put out are phenomenal this is about to be one of my favorite albums of all time. My ranking as of rn

WW >>>>>>>> Lifetimes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IHHM

For context my plays on iTunes for each

WW - 1,966

Lifetimes - 525

IHHM - 18

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Rihanna9 said:

All 3 songs she has put out are phenomenal this is about to be one of my favorite albums of all time. My ranking as of rn

WW >>>>>>>> Lifetimes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IHHM

For context my plays on iTunes for each

WW - 1,966

Lifetimes - 525

IHHM - 18

Like same, even If sometimes i prefer Lifetimes than WW, depends on the mood. I like IHHM too but Katy's verse is not Katy's coded for me, like the reference to the DMs is not it. And I don't think Katy herself co-wrote that part, but just the chorus.

I don't understand the hate towards WW, it's a very good pop songs with a catchy chorus and in Katy's style too. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

@sam.teas Since we are only a week away, can you please give us a proper track-by-track review/breakdown? Also, have you seen the album booklet/physical packaging at all? If so, how is it/what does it look like?

Will provide y'all a description of the tracks, adding few lyrics just to give the idea. i don't have access to the audio files, so it will be based on the lyrics (this is why i'll try to be the most objective as possible). no idea how they realised the booklets, but there's still pics that y'all haven't seen yet! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Will provide y'all a description of the tracks, adding few lyrics just to give the idea. i don't have access to the audio files, so it will be based on the lyrics (this is why i'll try to be the most objective as possible). no idea how they realised the booklets, but there's still pics that y'all haven't seen yet! 

Nice! Do you perhaps have bonus track info? Deluxe vinyl, Heart Edition CD/vinyl, Japan CD?

IHHM should have been the lead, then Gorgeous 

WW should have been burned

Lifetimes is a cute album track

• Haha 1

Woman's world - doing the most is just fire, perfect, don't you all try to underestimate it because of the narrative around it.

Also IHHM is a good breath, wonder how is going on Spotify, also wonder if they will focus on gimme gimme in the álbum week, she really should've try to put it on this top 10, because savage is her biggest card in that era, also hopping being surprised by doechi, I would be great both her and Katy helping and raising each other.

Savage, Doechi, Kim and JID please save us fantastic four🥺

Edited by Magno

Men and even some women hate women, soooo a song like that in 2024 is not the tea, not to mention the D factor.

Anyway  WW Doing the most + the guitar solo would've been :flame:

And I prefer Lifetimes over IHHM. I like easy melody pop and don't care about lyrics at all, I'd stan Adele if I did.

I like all 3 so far and can't wait for the album and RIR.

I had a weird dream that 'HAS A HEART' was a reworked outtake from Smile, and that the song was originally recorded in June 2020 :bloo:

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

yup. the only track i don't have info is Wonder

have you heard the audio before or just have the lyrics? thx again for sharing with us :heart2:

Edited by Rihanna9

4 hours ago, sam.teas said:

love you Sam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.