Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

:chick3::heart2: what an incredible setlist 

Her discography is just iconic, legendary,  :clap3:  immaculate :heart2:

she better perform Woman's World at Rock in Rio which I'm attending :gaycat:   please!

• Like 5

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

She slayed the performance, I'm so happy for her and us :heart:

• Like 8

This performance was 10/10. She's honestly so so talented and people dont give her the proper credit :giraffe: She was the biggest threath in the past to Gaga for a reason. 

It honestly makes me sad this dr luke situation :emofish: Without him im totally sure things would be totally different this era. 
But I hope she drops him for the next era. I think she still has it in her for a comeback one day :gaycat4: cause that magic is still there. 
She owned the night

• Like 13

Her VMAs performance is the epitome of why I stan :heart: 

143 in 9 days :heart2:

• Like 10

She slayed!!!  :worship2:

I AM KATY PERRY!!!!!!1

• Like 5

She ate the performance, very high energy (although she looked tired in some moments) and the floating gimmick looks amazing hopefully she keeps that for the tour.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm so proud that performance was amazing!!!! Everything was on point visuals, vocals, dynamics.. Absolutely loved it! Among her best performances for sure! Hopefully this will be a turning point for the era, she absolutely deserves it!!

• Like 6

Oh my God I just got hopeless again, what must I give for her to earn a top 40 single and a #1 on billboard 200?

She deserves so much, but the #1 on 200 is above 100k, maybe without that guy her situation could be at least duplicating smile's first week. Who knows what IHHM GG and Gorgeous can do to her... Hopping to be surprised 🙀 

• Like 1

wondering what she will do on tour. I mean, the VMAs performance was amazing… the tour will double that! 

• Like 7

great fit great performance. nick picking her makeup, I mean it's great with the silver eyeshadow, but there is no need to do heavy highlight ish on her nose???

• Confused 1

This performance reminded me why she is who she is. She's such a natural star. :clap3:

• Like 4

Oh my god she devoured that stage 

• Like 4

Is it just me or did IHHM sound different (in a good way) than the previous snippets we've heard? :foxaylove3:

Katy & Doechii sounded really good together IMO and I can't wait to hear the full song :katie2:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HolyKatyPerry said:

Is it just me or did IHHM sound different (in a good way) than the previous snippets we've heard? :foxaylove3:

Katy & Doechii sounded really good together IMO and I can't wait to hear the full song :katie2:

Yess! It got me hyped for the song :clap3:

• Like 1

Just had an email to say my vinyl is due for delivery tomorrow? Anyone else had the same? 

18 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

wondering what she will do on tour. I mean, the VMAs performance was amazing… the tour will double that! 

I don't know but

• I Kissed A Girl or Hot'N'Cold

• California Girls, Teenage Dream, Firework, ET, Last Friday Night and or Part Of Me

• Roar or Dark Horse

• Respectfully I don't want her to ignore Witness so she include Chained To The Rythm, Bon Appetit or Swish Swish from that era

• Smile is another era I don't want ignored especially since she didn't tour it. So Never Really Over and Harley's In Hawaii are a must. Not The End Of The World for an honorable mention

• IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for her to include 365 and WHEN I'M GONE imagine a mash up medley of these two would be a concert highlight

Alternative options for us diehard KATYCATS

• KP1 - Waking Up In Vegas, Thinking Of You or Mannequin 

• KP2 - Wide Awake, The One That Got Away, Hummingbird Heartbeat or Peacock

• KP3 - Walking On Air or Legendary Lovers 

• KP4 - Roulette or Deja Vu 

• KP5 - Cry About It Later, Teary Eyes or Tucked

Since she's been claiming that she wants the tour to be one big party keeping the setlist all uptempo bops from beginning to end would be such a major rager and she has the catalog to fulfill that properly 

12 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

Just had an email to say my vinyl is due for delivery tomorrow? Anyone else had the same? 

If you get it please give us a review. Did you get the regular one or one that includes a bonus track? 

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

If you get it please give us a review. Did you get the regular one or one that includes a bonus track? 

I will! I ordered the purple one which is deluxe I think. I can't be the only one though so I imagine it'll leak shortly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThatGUY said:

I will! I ordered the purple one which is deluxe I think. I can't be the only one though so I imagine it'll leak shortly. 

Ahh I'm so excited. Keep us posted. The more positive word of mouth the better for her. I hope that she announces a tour soon. 

Also this came up on my Twitter timeline regarding 143 does anyone know what song this @sam.teas

https://x.com/ArnoldHabbo/status/1694372141049819554

It came up when I was looking up deluxe tracks for the album and song names Mirage, Metamorphosis and Pulse came up

Reminding people what a huge amount of hits she has, while also performing bits of new songs, was the best thing she could have done.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.