Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

23 minutes ago, Josh21 said:

Guys, i Don't Know How To explain This (specially cause English is Not my first language) but i have someone in MarketPlace from my city that claims that already had the vinyl target edition. Im Not from usa, but here is pretty commonly that there's people who dedicates to resale batches of stuff from t@rget or Walmart, so she got the Target versions of several albums that are soon to be launched. The most interesting part is that she posted that she is selling albums from october, such as halsey's álbum, shawn's álbum, joe Jonas álbum and 143. I already reach her and she told me that indeed she got physical copies and she already sell "the great impersonator" copy so i told her that she is able to share the contact of the person that sold him/her/they to see if its acurrate. Also she told me that someone It's already interested to get 143. So more information further the day

Can you please ask for pictures of the 143 CD booklet/vinyl sleeves? We would love to have the lyrics and full credits 🙏. Thank you!

• Like 1

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

Yes, Im Looking forward To Get the vinyl, Im waiting for her response. She already mark halsey's álbum as sold so im gonna search more about both albums

4 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

i hope she tones down the camp for the vma performance. ik it's kinda her brand atp, but twitter will rip her a new one if she goes over the top - and that's the opposite of what she needs now :deadbanana: just give us a great medley with good vocals and choreo pleeek

Camp is like salt. A little bit is nice. On some songs a little extra is good too. But it can always be too much. And not having salt at all? That's just boring. 

• Like 2

I know i'm in the minority but I'm still excited for the album, probably because I really enjoyed all the snippets she's played. This era isn't as exciting as we hoped it would be but we still have the VMAs in two days and then next week is the release day and Rock in Rio. Just try to enjoy it and don't be so overly critical of everything. 

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, thismoment said:

I know i'm in the minority but I'm still excited for the album, probably because I really enjoyed all the snippets she's played. This era isn't as exciting as we hoped it would be but we still have the VMAs in two days and then next week is the release day and Rock in Rio. Just try to enjoy it and don't be so overly critical of everything. 

Honestly for me the disappointment is the extreme hate that Katy constantly receives and I would have appreciated more recognition for her atp of her career, but if I consider only Katy and her music I'm fine, I'm happy to see her happy and grounded and so in touch with fans, at the end of the day it's the thing that matters the most. 

• Like 5

Did I miss something or is there still no official(!) announcement/information on the bonus tracks? Which track is on the Deluxe vinyl, which track is on the Heart Edition CD + vinyl, which tracks are on the Japan CD?

Edited by jxxking
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, thismoment said:

you're not alone bestie! I'm ready as well for this AOTY to be released soon! the era started to get really boring soon after Lifetimes release: i get that we received the snippets, but maybe another single would have been great. fortunately, as you pointed out, we have the VMAs to enjoy! 

• Like 6

Idk something inside of me broke a little when I saw Dr. Luke was on every song of this album. Especially considering the poor reception to the first two songs that were produced by him. And then her non answer as to why she worked with him kinda made me upset, I really wanted clarity on the situation. I am still excited about the album and the VMAs but I would be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in her… 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Also why is that message still on top of this thread with "143 = i love you". I keep thinking i got a WP :rip:

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, FabForAThrowback said:

Honestly for me the disappointment is the extreme hate that Katy constantly receives and I would have appreciated more recognition for her atp of her career, but if I consider only Katy and her music I'm fine, I'm happy to see her happy and grounded and so in touch with fans, at the end of the day it's the thing that matters the most. 

Understandable, I was kind of like that during Witness, I couldn't really enjoy that era because of all the hate (which was much much worse than it is now). But the difference now, like you said, is that she seems to be in a good place and personally i'm enjoying seeing her not giving af.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Also why is that message still on top of this thread with "143 = i love you". I keep thinking i got a WP :rip:

because if it wasn't there, people would be running in here asking "wHaT doEs 143 mEaN???" :skull:

Edited by ainadalkaz
  • Haha 1

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE REALESE OF IHHM:WAP:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Idk something inside of me broke a little when I saw Dr. Luke was on every song of this album. Especially considering the poor reception to the first two songs that were produced by him. And then her non answer as to why she worked with him kinda made me upset, I really wanted clarity on the situation. I am still excited about the album and the VMAs but I would be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in her… 

I agree with you on this, especially about the Dr. Luke situation. Her interview on CMD was a whole bunch of nothing when she responded to that particular question. I feel like no matter which way she was going to respond she would still get dragged. I don't defend her for her decision on working with him, and people are right to say it was a bad decision. Some reactions are overblown but the criticism is warranted IMO. 

At this point there's nothing that can be done considering the album is coming next week, so we just have to enjoy what we can. :heart2:

I am excited to finally have new music from her & for the VMA's performance, but if it's considered good I don't think it's going to have as big of a positive impact as some people think. :sistrens:

The only way I could see it having any type of "big impact" is if she does something to get herself dragged considering there's already a hate train against her.  :toofunny3:

Edited by HolyKatyPerry
  • Like 2

I just think it's weird she chose to do 95% of this album with Luke. He only worked on 7 out of 16 tracks on both TD & Prism, less than 50% of the album. Could she really not have done that again? NO ONE was asking for an album entirely made by Luke.

• Thanks 3

It's just the same conversations over and over… 

I get it of you don't agree with the Dr. Luke decision but either you accept it or you go on with your life elsewhere.

Isn't this forum should be about excitement and anticipation for this new album?

I personally can't wait for it and will listen the hell out of it.

The real ones who "trashed" this era are the haters and the ones dwelling on the same news. 

I'm here for Katy no matter what!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, GabrielBlue said:

I get it of you don't agree with the Dr. Luke decision but either you accept it or you go on with your life elsewhere.

:clap3:Exactly 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, GabrielBlue said:

it literally is.  Katy and Dr. Luke will be living rent-free in ALL THEIR HEADS for at least a decade. :fan:

• Like 1

"Hey, it's going to be OK"

:jonny6:

• Confused 1

Was gonna ask why she never posted anything about nugget ever since she gave birth and then Im glad she just posted a photo of nuggets few days ago. 

• Like 1

She's so over it's hilarious. This is genuinly going to be a Bionic level kind of bombing. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

So I just listened to her radio interview on the Elvis Duran Show and when they talked about a tour she said "hopefully next year".

I thought she confirmed many times that she WAS coming on tour and that it was going to be announced soon?

Now it felt unsure in her response..

I really hope she announces soon!!! I've been waiting for this.

• Like 1

her VMAs performance will feature drones, many songs, a moment where she will fly, and even climbing a mountain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GabrielBlue said:

So I just listened to her radio interview on the Elvis Duran Show and when they talked about a tour she said "hopefully next year".

I thought she confirmed many times that she WAS coming on tour and that it was going to be announced soon?

Now it felt unsure in her response..

I really hope she announces soon!!! I've been waiting for this.

I mean the writing's been on the wall from the moment she started this roll out. No one is gonna put money on a tour for an album that is bombing as hard as this one, it'll be a miracle if she gets it off the ground tbh.

Edited by mathekr
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

her VMAs performance will feature drones, many songs, a moment where she will fly, and even climbing a mountain.

Oh wow... okay! "Rise" teas. We should be so lucky if she performs even 20 seconds of it.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.